ACN| Chapter 13 - Part 1

SORRY I HAVEN’T UPDATE IN A WHILE =)

                             C H A P T E R T H I R T E E N- P A R T O N E

                                -FIRST DATE  & NATURAL FEELINGS-

“Hey sweetheart” I heard Dervin spoke walking into my room

“You aren’t allowed in here, where is mom?” I asked looking behind him

“She’s out” he said pecking my cheeks

“How did you get?” I asked

“She let me in” he said pulling me up to face him.

“And Shelly?” I asked again as he sat down and pull me down in his lap to sit down.

“What’s up with the question? Aren’t you happy to see me?” he asked kissing my neck

“Of course” I reply wiggling in his lap.

“So what you doing?” he asked running his hands down my arm. “Just finishing my literature assignment” I said opening back the Microsoft spread sheet.

“You really are nerdy, can’t you give it a rest, it isn’t due until next week” he said preventing me from typing be pulling me into him and spinning the chair around and tickle me.

“D... stop” I manage to say when I make a quick glance at the door way and saw my cousin standing there staring at us. I quickly  jump out of Dervin lap and ran to hug him up.

“Jaxon” I said jumping on him a she hugged me back. Jaxon is my favorite male cousin. We did everything together but since he was very rebellious his parents send him off to boarding school.

“Hey, my nerd, how you doing?” he asked placing me on the floor.

“I’m doing great, I see you finally found yourself a guy” he said with a smirk as he glances over Dervin.

“Hello jaxon” I heard Dervin said

“Hey D” he said with a smirk

“Hey I’m the only one who called him D” I said hitting him in the chest “His name is Dervin” I said smiling at him. “So what you been you to?” I asked

“I just came home and thought I’ll surprise my Best Bud, knowing I like to see when your surprise it’s so cute” he said pulling me into a hug.

“You can say that again” Dervin butted in. “Whatever, so where’s the girl, I know you weren’t at that school without some woman on your arm” I said staring at him.

“She’s on her way here, were going to visit my aunt” he said

“Cool so I’ll get to meet her then” I said excitedly.

“Sure” he said as my phone vibrates.

“She’s outside” he said turning to go back down the stairs.

“Ok I’ll be down in a minute” I said walking over to Dervin who was sitting by the computer staring at me.

“What?” I asked

“Why you never jump on me like that?” he asked

“What you jealous?” I asked going in between his legs placing my hand on his shoulder.

“Pretty much” he said pouting his lips at me, and then I kiss him. Then he pouts again.

“What?” I asked “I want more” he said pulling my face to his just as we were about to kiss.