Bad with scissors-Iris West

Imagine you wanted a haircut and planned to go to a professional but your wife Iris said she could do it.

"Iris, you're a reporter not a hairstylist." You said with your arms folded. Your wife pouted.

"Come on Y/N, I want to try it, what if we have kids one day and I need to cut their hair? I'll need practice." She said. 

"And I'm the one you choose to practice on? You can practice hair cutting when we have kids, at least if you mess up no one will judge them." 

"Please?" She said with a puppy dog face, God of course she would use the puppy dog face, the bane of your existence.

"Fine, but don't mess up my hair." You said sitting down on the dining room chair that Iris had drug into the bedroom. For the next half an hour that you sat in that chair, you waited patiently and watched suspiciously as you continued to see hair fall to the ground even after Iris had had the scissors for awhile. 

An hour later

"Alright babe, just let me step in front of you and look at you." You nodded and watched as Iris made her way around and stood in front on you. You watched as her facial expression went from excited to shock in an instant.

"Oh Mother of God..." She mumbled looking at you with an open mouth.

"What? What did you do?" You asked in fear, a sudden urge that told you you did not want to know. Iris dug through the nightstand looking for the mirror, finally pulling it out and handing it to you. You opened the hand-held mirror and shrieked causing Iris to wince. 

"My hair! My hair is two different lengths!" Iris looked at you. "Sorry babe, I thought I did the same thing on each side..."

You closed the mirror and buried your head in your hands. "Babe? Are you okay?"

You looked up and shook your head. "Hey it's okay, you'd look really good with a short hairstyle." She said reassuringly. You smiled at her weakly. "Okay..."

Iris walked over and wrapped her arms around you. "I'm sorry, I should have listened to you."

You nodded but then smiled. "Well if you'd never cut my hair, I would have let you practice on our future kids and their hair would have been messed up like mine." Iris chuckled.

"Now let's go get my hair fixed." You said venturing off towards the door, pulling a beanie over your hair.

"So does this mean I can't cut the kid's hair?" Iris asked running after you. You peaked out from behind the door frame. 

"Never babe."