Look at me-Caitlin Snow

Imagine you and Caitlin are dating and she tells you she's Killer Frost.

You sat across from Caitlin at Jitters, waiting for her to tell you why she called you there. 

"So?" You asked, looking at Caitlin who was pulling at a strand of her hair. She cleared her throat. 

"Ummm...Well, I have something to tell you." She said awkwardly.

You nodded and broke out a smile. "You made that clear Cait." Caitlin smiled and then looked down at her fingers before looking back up at you.

"I'm-I'm Killer Frost...."

Your eyes widened, but only for a second, finally shifting back to normal, while your mouth arched into a smile. "Ooh, so my girlfriend's a bad-ass?" You teased.

Caitlin let out a sigh. "See? I knew you wouldn't understand, you just think it's a joke." She mumbled.

You straightened your smile and reached out for Caitlin's hand. "Cait, look at me...Come on..." Caitlin glanced up at you. 

"I'm here for you and I always will be, but you can't expect me not to gush over the fact that my girlfriend is Killer-freaking-Frost." You said reassuringly. "Okay?"

"Yeah..." Caitlin nodded, trying to hide her smile.

You both stood up and taking her hand in yours began to walk out of Jitters. When you guys were outside, you leaned over to her. 

"You know even though you've lost your mind Cait, you'll still always be my hero."

Caitlin smirked. "Was that supposed to be a compliment?"

You nodded. "I thought it was obvious..."