What am I wearing?!-Joe West

Imagine you and your boyfriend Joe are getting ready for a friend's wedding and you're one of the bridesmaids.

You were currently sitting on the bathroom counter, trying to pluck your eyebrows and do a light coat of make-up. While on the last eyebrow, you heard your boyfriend Joe call from downstairs, 

"Y/N! I'm home where are you?!"

"The bathroom upstairs!" You yelled in response. In an instant, you heard Joe walk up the stairs and down the hallway, until he was standing in the doorway of the bathroom. 

"Hey beautiful, what are you doing?" Joe asked smiling. You continued to finish your eyebrows while you responded.

"I'm getting ready for Anna's wedding." Suddenly Joe had a weary look on his face. "That isn't today is it?" He asked.

"Yeah, it's in two-hours." Joe ran a hand over his face. "Well go get ready handsome." You said smirking.

Joe smiled and went off to get ready while you finished your make-up and then went to put on your dress. You walked into yours and Joe's bedroom smiling at him. "I just have to put on my dress and then I'll be ready." Joe nodded and began to fix his tie.

The thing about this dress though was that you'd never seen it before, sure you tried on dresses, but you had no idea which one the bride chose because she wanted it to be a surprise. All you knew was the color scheme the bride was trying to follow, pinks and whites.

You walked back into the bathroom and unzipped the bag, only to reveal the ugliest dress you'd ever seen. Maybe it will look better on? 

You grudgingly walked back into your shared bedroom

You grudgingly walked back into your shared bedroom. "Joe? What the hell am I wearing?" You asked.

Joe suddenly turned around and let out a laugh, but covered his mouth quickly. He cleared his throat, in an attempt to stop himself from laughing. "Damn...What the hell are you wearing?" Joe questioned while furrowing his eyebrows. 

You started to pout. "This dress sucks..." Joe walked closer to you. "Hey, don't worry, you don't look that....bad in it." Joe tried to spit out.

You looked at him seriously until you both burst out laughing. You bent your head to the right, bumping it into whatever was on the side. 

"This dress sucks babe..." You chuckled.

"It really does." Joe said smiling.