Part 5

A/N Sorry if the chapters sound bad. They sounded a lot better in my head.

Officially it's the second week at my new school and I am still miserable. Christina and Camille have the entire school, including staff, wrapped around their manicured fingers.

Maybe I should break the noses that their parents bought for them.

'Calm down Stephanie,' I thought. 'Breaking their fake noses isn't going to help you with graduation.'

I completely forgot about my other headache until I walked into my last class of the day. Brandon sat in his desk which was right next to mine, and he was currently talking to a girl who had her butt sitting on my desk. She was leaning forward so that Brandon could see down her shirt.

When I reached my desk, I cleared my throat loudly. The girl shot me and annoyed look and then went back to flirting with Brandon. I sighed and tapped on er shoulder. "Excuse me," I said politely, "I don't care if Brandon wants to catch herpes but I would appreciate it if you kept them off my desk."

The girl whipped her head around to look at me, "And what makes you think I have herpes?"

"Oh, I don't know Sweetie. Maybe it's the fact that you look ready to do Brandon right here and now. Ohhh I know, it could also be the fact that I've only been at this school 5 days and I already know that you've screwed more than half the male population. I even heard you went back for seconds. Okay think about that and then think about the fact that each of those guys have been with a lot of other girls, if I were you, I'd get myself checked."

By the end of my little rant, her mouth was hanging open.

"Now will you excuse yourself from my desk?" She slowly slid off and walked back to her desk.

"Nice show." My gaze shot over to Brandon who's grin was as big as the Cheshire Cat's.

"I don't see what's so funny. You almost did the deed with her. I'd say you owe me."

"And how do I repay such a kindess?" Brandon asked half-joking, half-serious.

"I'll think of something later."

Brandon just grinned.

When he kept grinning I asked, "Why do you look like a creepy pedophile??"

"Just happy to know there will be a later."

My stomach did a flip at his words. 'What the hell?' I thought angrily to my traitor stomach.

What I said out loud was, "Of course there's a later. We still have this stupid project to do. That is our deadline. Once the project is done, then we're done."

Brandon's face fell for a second and then he brightened up again, "We'll see."

The bell rand so I didn't have an opportunity to question Brandon further. Mr.Sweeney again had a ginormous grin spread across his face. "Okay children, today we start with questions. This is the only in class time I'm going to give you for this project."

"But sir," a student in the front row said, "you told us there wouldn't be any class time given."

"Yes I know," Mr. Sweeney waved a dismissive hand, "but I don't feel like teaching and you guys have to do something during class. So get to it." Mr. Sweeney went to his desk and plugged his headphones in his ears. 

"You wanna start or shall I?" I asked Brandon. 

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Brandon asked, pen ready.

"No. And keep questions out of my love life." I told him.

"Fine then Favorite color?" Brandon tried again.