My Epic Suitor (EXO Luhan Fanfic)

My life has always been perfect for me. It's quiet and peaceful. Well, not until the day I got myself into this.....

-flashback

Saturday afternoon...

I'm currently playing my rubics cube and was about to finish solving it when someone knocked on my door. I placed my rubics cube on my bed and went to open it.

"Oh, yaya Luz. What is it?"I said while yawning.

Ugh, I suddenly felt sleepy. -_____-

"Sir , madam would like to have a word with you."

Weird. She would never talk to me at this time because of her busy schedule. What's gotten into her?

"Okay. Tell her that I'll be there in a minute."

She just bowed and smiled at me before leaving. I lazily went back to my bed to get my phone and rubics cube.

As I was heading downstairs, I suddenly heard a lot of giggling.

"Is someone with her?"I asked myself.

When I was at the 5th to the last stair, I quickly stopped because of----

"Luhaniiiiiieeeeeeee !!!"

Darn ! I immediately covered my other ear with my rubics cube and my other ear with my phone. Aaargh ! Too loud ! Too annoying ! She's getting on my nerves again >____

When I think that she was finally done with what she was doing with her big and annoying mouth, I then removed the things that are covering my poor ears. I'll be having broken eardrums because of her. -______-

"What the heck are you doing here!!? Who let you get inside MY teritory, MY house!?" I just...hate her.

"Baby ! Don't talk to her like that!!"mom screamed and then....

*boink!

"Aah !! Mom, that hurt !! Aish !"my forehead just got hit by a flying slipper !!

My eardrums almost got broken and then a hill is currently forming on my forehead !!? Could things get even worse !? -_____-

"Don't mind her dear. He's just like that because he wants me to buy him his bubble tea."mom said to the annoooooying creature.

"Mom !"

The irritating girl suddenly giggled.

"Why are you all haha-hihi and stuff !!? Is there anything funny!? Huh, annoying girl !?"

"Oh, nothing. Nothing. It's just that you're sooooo cute when you're acting childishly. Hahaha!"

"Don't call me cute. I'm not a dog." I said coldly.

"Haha I'm sorry Mr.I-don't-want-to-be-called-cute-because-I-want-to-be-called-handsome. Hahaha !"

I just glared at her and then I faced the very reason why this girl, right here, got inside MY place.

"What is this.....person doing here?"I asked.

"Well, it happens that she wanted to ask me something."my mom said with a smile.

"Then what does her stupid question have to do with me!?"this is starting to piss me off.

"A lot."

"Well, could we just get on with it!? I'm feeling really sleepy right now just so you know. Aish. This better be good." I bluntly said.

"Oh it's good alright."

Mom started smiling weirdly----it gave me the creeps---and then she faced the girl I don't want to call by name. They were like sending messages telepathically. Is this some kind of a girl thing? =____=

"Uh, would you like to say it to me? NOW? My time's pretty expensive."I interupted.

My mom cleared her throat and said.....

"She asked me if....." -______-

"Wow. A nice cliffhanger there huh? Could you just say it to me already? QUICKLY?" I started showing hand gestures saying 'quickly please'.

I was about to take another step down when my mom spoke.

"She asked me if she could court you !! Kyaaaaah !!"

O______O

*swoop

*blag

*bam!!

"Daaaaarn it !! My back !!"

Well, because of so much shock, I literally slid down the stairs to the ground. My back hurts! I think I'll be having injuries. Ack !

"My ears and my forehead and back !! My ears and my forehead and back !! My ears and my fore----argh!!"

I suddenly heard footsteps coming near me.

"Oh em geee ! Are you okay? Hahaha !"is she crazy or what!!?

"Are you really asking me that!!? And why are you laughing?? Are you mocking me !!? Huh annoying girl !!?"

"Hahahaha ! It's just that your too obvious my dear Luhanie." what? obvious? huh?

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"You like me that much huh? Hahaha."

"WHAT !!?" is she insane or something?

"Hahahaha ! Were you too happy that you fell down the stairs? Or were you too happy that you fell down the stairs because you wanted to say to me your sweetest yes?"

"Quite a dreamer there huh? THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN !! Dream on annoying girl !" I furiously said.

"Your so cute when you're trying to deny stuffs. Hahaha!"

She hurriedly hug me and I felt shivers. Goddamn it ! I hate this girl. >____

"Get off me you creep !!"

She won't let go !

*click*click*flash*

"Aaaaaw ! You two look so perfect together! I will really have this photo developed. Kyaaaaah !" what a weird mom.

-end of flashback

Since that day my life got all messed up.

From quiet to loud.

From peaceful to disastrous.

From boring to fun.

From perfect to epic.

But what if one day, things would slowly slip back to its usual place? Will I ever want that perfect life back?

What if she'll get tired of me, that annoying girl whose the reason of all these things, would I like my life even more? Or would I do everything to have that chaotic life with her again?

This is Xi Luhan and that annoying and loud girl whom I would eventually learn to love is Krystal Jung.

DON'T MIND THAT LAST SENTENCE. I THINK I WAS SICK WHEN I SAID THAT.

------

Property of Chikitaness06