|Chapter 11|

I couldn't stop thinking about Lumi. I don't think it was normal for me to think about her twenty-four seven?

I skyped Lumi and she answered, I know there was an eight hour time difference but I wanted to speak to her.

"Hey" I said as she fixed herself.

"Hello there" she said putting a jacket on.

"Where are you going today?" I could see that she was in the kitchen.

"I'm off to put some make-up on some models, what about you?" She stood up and took the laptop with her.

"Nothing, u need to see you" I looked about the room, for a piece of paper.

"You can see me silly" she giggled.

"No" and my mic had cut off, I found a piece of paper and wrote, "let me buy you a plane ticket to Sydney please :("

She looked at me,"Ashton, that's a lot of money which I can't pay you back with."

I had fiddled around with the settings and my mic was working again,"my treat. It's going to be 6 months of us."

She looked disappointed in me,"Ashton, I thought you knew we weren't serious. We both know this will never work out. I live in Scotland I have a career and you travel, we both knew this wasn't going to work out from the start"

"Lumi, please" I begged her.

"If I come, I am paying you back every single penny" she said as she ended the call.

***

A few months later, it's been a year since Lumi been to Australia.

I went to pick Lumi up from the airport, she looked tired and upset. I hugged her as tight as I could, "miss noël may I be to some assistance?"

"Don't fuck with me Ashton" and she passed me an envelop.

"What's this?" I asked, taking it from her and looking through it was money.

"I told you I would pay you back every penny, I did not want to take a thousand pound plane ticket from you did I." And we walked to the car.

When we arrived at the flat, I offered to take the couch and she would take the bed. Which happened, she took out a pair of animal print pyjamas and walked to the toilet. I went in the room and tried to make it as homey for her as possible. She came back and I had left.

I walked into Luke's room, he wasn't happy that I woke him up at three in the morning, "what do you want" he said sitting up.

I stopped creeping,"a blanket maybe a pillow"

"Why are you not in your room?" He said rubbing his eyes.

"Lumi" I said taking the blanket from the bottom of the bed.

"I see" he threw me a pillow and threw himself down.

"Night" I said shutting the door.

"Night" he rolled over.

I slowly shut the door,I walked to my room, I opened the door and she wasn't there. I went out and she was sitting there on the couch where I was supposed to be sleeping. I sat down beside her.

"Hi" I said softly, everyone was still sleeping.

"Ashton, I'm so sorry. I've been a bitch and i am never usually like this, I really sorry. I can't take a thousand pound plane ticket off anyone..." She started crying,"look I understand you wanted to see me and I want us to work out and I want us to be together but it's really hard living so far away from you. I have never asked how you feel." She looked at me and help my hand,"how are you?"

"Lumi, I love that you care so much I do, I want us to work out as well, I'm good."

She shrugged,"no, how are you really?"

"Not so good, I want to be with you so bad. I want us to hopefully one day be married and have kids, if that's what you want. I want us to both live in Sydney. I want there to be an us Lumi, I really do."

She fell into my arms and I hugged her so right that I didn't want to let her go,"well make it work" she said as I could feel her tears on my bare chest.

Dripping down and she cried, the feeling was horrid. I laid down and she continued to cry on top of me.

"It's going to be okay Lumi." I would say softly as I stroked her hair.

You could hear her trying to keep the tears in. I did not like this feeling, it felt awful and she kept holding it in and letting out a big cry every few minutes.

"Ashton, you are in a band. I am a make-up artist. This isn't going to work out, I WANT to be with you so bad, I want to love you forever but I don't know if I can if you are halfway around the world most of the time?"

~*~*~

Have this! I'm crying so much over the amnesia video. I thought Ashton was going to fall and hurt himself and I kept thinking 'his face','his beautiful face'

I made me have feel attacks I'm also crying.