|Chapter 7|

She wasn't a Scandinavian at all, god how stupid can one be? Well I could possible be that example, wait, sorry I am that example.

We must have fallen asleep on the couch, because I woke up with Lumi in my arms, with a fleecy blanket over us. I personally didn't want to make any sudden movements because she was still sleeping, her beautiful face, freckles like constellations. her hand laid on my chest, as her head rested above. She slowly moved her head and she awoke from a deep sleep, she was awake but not. she didn't open her eyes but she was aware of everything around her, it wasn't until I tried to get my arm from underneath her that she awoke properly. She flickered her eyelashes as she casually sat up right, she yawned and I looked at her, my arm was free. but she looked upset. then there was a chap at the door, I sat up while Lumi, grabbed the blanket and pulled it over herself. She attended to the door, she unlocked the 4 locks and opened the brass doorknob. I stood by the door frame and watched her collect this big parcel, she couldn't hold it, the weight was too much for her. I went up and took the box off her, it was heavy and marked fragile, it was dressed to a Lumi Noel.

Lumi walked up 3 steps before leaning on the banister and asking,"Do you want to come?"

Not understanding i agreed to go, we walked up the 4 flights of stairs and came to another flight of stairs at the end of the hall where 3 bedrooms stood before us. We walked up the extra flight of steps and came to an old door, walking in there was fairy lights scattered along the beams-which were holding the house up- then there was a double bed and above the headboard there was a cork-board with pictures and a map of Australia. I looked above me and saw a balcony, which I couldn't see. Lumi walked up the ladder holding onto the balcony.

"Come" she said as she walked about the landing.

I walked up the white ladders and came to an almost living area which then came to two double sliding doors. Lumi had gone out and I had followed behind her like a puppy, we came out to a balcony where there was a table and two chairs. She took the blanket off and sat down placing it behind her, it was windy, but not gale force winds. we sat down and I enjoyed the view, you could see George street and in the background slightly the castle. it was a sunny but windy day. I wasn't used to the weather being as cold so I was shivering and Lumi passed me the blanket and I wrapped myself like I was a crepe and Ashton Irwin was the filling. I was mesmerised by the view it was stunning neither of us spoke for a while, as we concentrated on the beautiful view.

she tapped my arm and smile,"Do you want to go somewhere?"

I looked out towards the beautiful city,"yes, lets got"

We both stood up and I let Lumi go in front of me, still wrapped in the blanket I walked onto the landing then down the white painted ladders. On my way down i hadn't realised that Lumi was getting dressed. Her tattoo had came out nicely. Six birds going up her thigh.

"Sorry" I apologized as I saw her take her jeans off.

She slipped off her top and quickly put her dress on,"I'm sorry"

I was getting hot and sweaty, she wasn't skinny to say but she was more of and hourglass figure, she looked amazing. She was always going top be beautiful no matter what size. I walked down the extra flight of stairs onto Brody's room at the end of the hall. I walked in and shut the door, I took my top off, i was really sweating my heart was beating fast. I did't really know what this was. This whole experience was alien to me, I didn't know what was happening. I thought I was having a heart attack for all I knew.

I continued to get changed, I didn't know where we were going, so I went for a casual look. Maybe we were taking on the world, maybe alien hunting. I kinda excited, I really couldn't wait for this. I would of took her somewhere but i don't know where I was going, really.

We left the old Victorian building, when stepping out into a modern day Edinburgh was kinda strange, we were just in a very conservative house and we left to go, well I didn't know where we were going.

I looked at her as we were walking down a street that could possibly describe the Victorian era, "Where are we going?"

she turned around and started to walking backwards, she took my arm and smiled,"It's where I like to go when I am alone, I think you deserve something right?"

"I guess so." I said, holding her hand.

~*~*~

Hello!

I may not update for a few days. More than I usually do because I'm away to visit my friend! So I will give you this lovely chapter before I go!

Sarah x