|Chapter 10|

At this point I had left Scotland, I was on a long haul flight on a Qantas plane to Sydney. I didn't help that the guy next to me was watching 'air crash investigation'. That didn't help me or the girl on his left. I did contemplate life on the flight, I was going to be 7000 miles away, she wasn't just my Sydney love affair. She was now part of me, like a parasite- but less gross.

Going home didn't help, I did just sit into room all day. I would come out if band rehearsals, food or I needed the toilet but other than that, I didn't leave my room.

This morning felt different, I had forgot to shut the curtains and the sun pierced though blinding me, I had woken up with the sound of a pan sizzling. So I walked out and was greeted by a stranger, she was nice and was wearing one of Mikey's or Luke's top(Luke liked to steal clothes sometimes, he's stolen my underwear god knows how many times) she was standing there in a top and I don't think anything else - I also didn't want to know.

"Hello" I said grabbing a glass from the cupboard. I then went to fill it up with some orange juice.

"Hello",she said placing her hand out with a spatula in the other,"I'm Poppy, you must be the invisible

Man?" She laughed, I just looked in confusion I wasn't sure if it was meant as a joke or not.

"Sorry?" I queried, shaking her hand.

"Luke said that you were the invisible man because they hardly see you around lately because of some lumish person or something" she smiled.

"Her name was FUCKING Lumi!" I shouted and stormed into to my room in anger, I slammed the door behind me and just fell against the frame. I drank my drink slowly and threw the cup, hitting off the wall smashing it.

Someone was chapping at the door, I couldn't be bothered with it. "Mate you okay in there?" it was Luke I could tell.

I didn't responded until he started beating the door,"yes I'm lovely tell your maid that I don't want anything" I said it sarcastically out of anger.

"I should go" I heard in the background.

Someone had written a letter and slid it under the door. It read: Ash grow the fuck up, If you love her move to Scotland or marry her into the country for god sakes stop blaming it on everyone else -Luke

"Marry her into the country" I thought to myself, "this could possibly work, would she agree?"

***

Ooh Ash is feisty, I believe he maybe considered melodramatic! I have enjoyed writing up till now. So hopefully things go well!

Sarah x