She Has WHAT?!?!?

Okay you guys I know I haven't updated in a while but I've been busy:/

Well I really hope you enjoy. This chapter:)

Sorry this chapter is short I've been at my dads for two weeks so no computer:/

I'm gonna put Liams,Nialls And Zayns P.O.V In this one Kay?YAAAY! thier first timee:)

--------------------------------

Liams P.O.V (in the hospital a month after the concenrt)

Okay I can't BELIVE were in the hospital....buuut I guess were finally meeting Lous new girlfriend. Ive seen pictures of Kyra...she is VERY stunning. her chocolate brown eyes and reddish brown hair...shes so different..so beutiful.....NO LIAM WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?! SHE  LOUS NOT URS.!

Nialls P.O.V

Im so happy for Lou and Harry. They seem so happy with the girls...i cant believe theyve been together for A MONTH and were JUST finally meeting them. But anyways..i kinda cant wait:)

Zayns P.O.V

Jheez. the way Lou and Harry talk about the girls makes me scared im gonna fall for one or both of them...UGH i feel like such a player and bad friend sometimes..i dont HOW they deal with me.oh well....

Harrys P.O.V (convo between harry and doctor,harry starts)

"she has what???"

"im sorry honey but gracie has arrhythmias"

"no no no no this isnt real..."

''Im so sorry,we'll do the best we can to help her"

"ok thank you"

omg shes got....arrhythmias....she basically has heart problems....i need to do what ever it takes to  make sure i do NOT i repeat DO NOT lose her...she so special and different.

Lous P.O.V

Ok so i guess Grace has Arrhythmias and Harry is really worried for grace..i mean i would be doing the SAME thing if that was kyra....we love them...its love at first sight;)

OK you guysss i know this wassupper short but ive been sooo busy! i had a blonde moment and got locked out of my phone...getting fixxed tommorow...got go get shots tommorow:( so dont forget to

COMENNT

SHARE

ADD TO LIBRARY

RATEE

AND FAN ME

AND COMMENT SUGGESTIONS FOR ME:)

I WILL UPDATE MORE THIS WEEK ALLOTT MORE

MKAY BYEE:)

-Kyra Stypayhoralikson<3