This Is Fate:)

Kyra's P.O.V

Well happily i walked into the concert like a boss and the same with grace:D I think this was the best i have felt EVER in my life...Grace was pretty excited...as we went to seat in our..FRONT ROW SEATS...grace started MAJOR fangirling! We started calming down as we looked around and people were looking at us like we were crazy...

But we started flipping out as soon as they came on stage,And as Louis came on stage he looked DIRECTLY in my eyes,smiled his sexy smile then waved to me! I started to wave back and he smiled again! Then they started singing there MOST WELL known song "WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL" and when they started singing the chorus Louis came over to me took my hand and kissed it! then they did their little middle of show act thing and continue singing beautifully but surprisingly i wasn't paying attention i was just playing that wonderful moment over and over through my head! ~LOUIS TOMLINSON KISSED MY HAND~ over and over till i heard my name being screamed by my ex-friend...Briana>:( i hated her.. ever since we got in a big fight and she kissed my boyfriend...UGH what did she want?! OH I ALMOST FORGOT HE ALSO ASKED ME IF I COULD MEET HIM IN THE PARKING LOT AFETR THE CONCERT!!!!

Briana's P.O.V

What was Grace and Kyra doing here??? UGH i hate Kyra soooo much but you know grace isnt that bad you know... i mean shes friends with everybody. Tonight i was wearing a green flowy one direction shirt with black skinnys and black vans...i wasnt a big fan of one direction anymore...

Grace's P.O.V

Well this is kinda awkward..wanna know why??? BECAUSE FREAKING LOUIS TOMLINSON JUST KISSED MY BEST FRIEND!!! i mean im totally happy that she got that! Also Briana, our former friend, is here! Probably jealous of Kyra!

Louis' P.O.V

Wow! That girl was soo beautiful! I CAN.NOT believe i actually had the guts to ask her to go out to the parking lot after the concert!!! I mean she was really beautiful! especially when i kissed her hand! The way her eyes chocolate eyes sparkled,the way her lips had the biggest,most ADORABLE smile on her lips! I know i barely know her,no i dont even know her but i think this is fate....

Sooooo?

what do u think?

with this be fate or a BIG mistake?

i know this chapter was short:/ ill keep uploading today though:)

but... remember to,

COMMENT

KEEP READING

AND VOTE!!!!!

,love kyraa(: