Forgetting The Past ...

Authors note (: Hey ! I'm so soooo sorry for not posting in like a year ! Dx my life go really stressful DX well im back !!!! (:

Kyras P.O.V (;

I'm just gonna talk to him. Clear the air . But he's gonna be so hurt. He loves me so much and I don't know what um gonna dooooo ! Ugh this is so stressful ! Why did liam have to kiss me ?!?!?!?! I love Louis . I love Louis . That's who I want , who I need . He is everything to me.

I mean . Liam is a good friend but . He's just gotten out of a serious relationship . Hes probably just lonely . But screw him . I'm actually mad at him ! He did this to me and Louis' relationship ! He kissed me ! Twice . Two times to many. I just really need to talk to niall....

Liams P.O.V

What the fuck have I done!!! Ugh . I just. I don't even know . I just let my feelings take over . It's just the way her eyes , her hair , her smile , that voice . It's just so perfect .but she's Louis' and I can't take advantage of the fact that she lives with us . I have to respect that she loves Louis and not me . It's gonna hurt.its gonna hurts a lot . But even in 30 years if they get married and he hurts her . I'll be there to be her crying shoulder . There for her to talk to. I love her so much . It's indescribable . No words to explain it .I would take my life for her . I love her .

Harry's P.O.V

I can't believe liam and kyra have kissed 2 times ! Two ! What the HELL ? And him or her didn'ttell me ?!?! What the even bigger HELL ! Ugh I feel so betrayed :(

Why hello gorgeous creatures ^.* I actually like this chapter (: well hope you guys aren't mad at me for never being active ! That's gonna change don't worry(:love you all xx

*Kyra»Tommooooo»