How can i ask?

OMG HEY YOU GUYS! I CAN GET A CHAPTER IN TODAY! but its gonna be shorter because I'm on my phone:)

Hope u enjoy:):)

Love Kyra

--------------------------

Slight RECAP.

Harrys P.O.V

"I love you Grace Alexandra." I whisper in her ear.

And a grin played on her lips then she said...

"I love you too Harry Styles. And not because your in one direction.I love you u for u."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis' P.O.V (Louis'&&.Kyra's convo in the car)

"Boo bear?"

"Yes my love?"

"I really really wanna meet the boys...but what if they don't like me? What if theythink u could have done way better and not picked me but someone else? What if-"

To make her stop talking negative I smashed my lips onto her...its felt so right...I wanted to stay there forever...maybe I can...but how do I ask?

"I love you boobear" she breathed.

"I love you too Kyra. I've been wanted Ro ask u something even since I saw u...ever since i hugged you,touched you."

"Well...u gonna ask?"

"Oh yeah....Kyra...my sweet Kyra...will u...be my G-girl F-friend?"

"YES YES YES YES YES YES YES !!!!"

She smiled from ear to ear and hugged my neck while she passionately kissed me...it felt so right I want her...forever.

Harrys P.O.V

"Good morning sleepyhead" I said as she woke up

"Oh hi."

"Are hungry?"

She noded.

Somethin was wrong with her.I don't wanna find a perfect girl like her and then lose her because of me. I'm the reason she's here.I went to fast and made her faint...but I'm kinda happy I did that because she's sick...that's why she's still here ...but she didn't know that. She is 17 and Kyra is 19 so young....so beautiful.

Sooo?

Whatcha think???

What do u think graces sickness is?

Do u thinks it severe or not..

Will harry lose her...

And are Louis and Kyra perfect or what?!?!?!

Hopefully the other boys(Niall Liam Zayn) don't fancy them too...or maybe they should!

DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA!

Anyways! Remember to

COMMENT

SHARE

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY

VOTE!!!

-KYRA TOMLINSON!!! <3