eight:

Day nine:

"Hello ghost boy." Danny looked up fearfully and backed himself into a corner shaking his head.

"Please don't hurt me!" Danny had tears flowing down his cheeks. The agent walked forward and harshly lifted Danny to his feet dragging him over to a gurney they brought with them. Danny shook his head as they threw him down onto it and attached him to it.

"We're here to see how you work." The agent pulled out a knife. Danny started to cry as he thought about jazz, Sam and Tucker.

"Please I'm just a kid!" Danny shook and tried to get out of the cuffs. The agent laughed as he got closer to Danny and placed the knife to his chest.

"Agent F, we have a issue." Another agent said quickly.

"And what would that be?" The agent groaned as he pulled away from Danny.

"The kid was....he was...." the agent looked at the computer and then back at Danny quickly taking off the restraints.

"Who did it?" The agent growled.

"I-Its not like you care! You were just about to dissect me!" Danny shouted as even more tears filled his eyes.

"Who did it!" The agent shouted again. Danny shook his head. He had threatened his family, he couldn't tell these agents his identity it was too risky.

"I-I don't know!" Danny cried shakely.

"Why are you staying quiet about this? At least we are trying to help you so he doesn't hurt you like that again-"

"I don't understand you guys...you would hurt me by cutting me open and every other way of torturing me and you won't care because you just think I'm scum....why is this any different to you?" Danny asked.

"Yes you may be a ghost but you didn't deserve that of all things-"

"Of course I did, I'm scum remember?" Danny looked at his hands and started to cry harder.

"Daniel, who did it?" The agent asked. Danny shook his head.

"Just leave it alone!" Danny cried. The agents all gathered their things and walked out of the cell. Danny was still crying when another agent walked in about an hour later. But he didn't bother to look up to see which agent it was.