seven:

Day seven:

Danny pulled his knees to his chest as he closed his eyes. Suddenly an agent was in the room with him and he yanked Danny to his feet shoving him against the wall. Danny's eyes widened.

"P-Please dont hurt me-" the agent smirked.

"Phantom, have you ever experienced fun?" He asked. Danny was released from his grip and Danny stared at the agent.

"What do you mean by that?" Danny took a catious step backwards.

"I mean fun, you know-"

"He means of the sexual kind Daniel." Someone else entered the room and Danny quickly shook his head in fear.

"Why would you ask something like that!" Danny cried as he tried his best to get away from the agents.

"Because we wanted to know, so we figured that we'd see if a ghost can even feel pleasure like that." He licked his lips and got close to Danny. Danny's eyes widened in fear.

"But I-" the agent slammed Danny into the wall causing Danny to fall to the ground in pain.

"We were joking around Jesus kid.." the agents walked out of the cell laughing. Danny started to shake as tears fell down his face.

"Bastards." Danny mumbled. Danny looked at his feet when his stomach growled.

"Hey, phantom." Someone stepped into the cell and Danny lifted his head. A women entered carrying a tray, not wearing sunglasses. Danny just sighed.

"What do you want?" Danny asked.

"My name is Ella, they haven't been feeding you properly have they?" She walked over to Danny with the tray and Danny just backed up a bit.

"Why do you care? According to them I'm just an abomination." Danny looked at his hands. Ella was now standing directly in Front of Danny.

"I have a kid, he's your age." She said. "It's been a week of them having you here already and when I found out that they haven't fed you but they beat you I insisted I come and feed you and take care of you, even if they dont want me to...you Remind me of my son dashiel." She smiled a little.

"Please tell me you did not just mean Dash Baxter..." Danny looked at her with a little laugh.