Chapter Two

Hey! So this one is dedicated too...*buh-dum-bum* Mrs__Tomlinson! She won the contest by guessing the name and artist of the song she sang literally, five seconds after I posted the contest d: So congrats to you and TheNerdyNinjaGirl for both getting it right the fastest!

To the rest of you, here's an upload (:

By the way, I don't think this is happening, but if you do happen to come across something that looks like my story (aka copyright, jees I hate that word >_<) please report them, but also let me know. I'll repeat, I don't think it's going on, but just in case. I work really hard on these stories, it hurts to see people taking advantage of me /:

OH! And (sorry for the long A/N) the picture to the side isn't Stacey Farber who plays Iridesca. Well, it is, but it isn't. I mean, it's her, but really edited. Like, REALLY. But that's pretty much the image I get of Iridesca (: I'll be adding more characters into the cast as they're introduced, so make sure you pay attention each chapter! (: 

I'm shutting up now (: Here you go!

-Levi (: xx

            “Meep…det…ook!” he struggled with funny noises as he fidgeted in his seat, making his unhappiness and discomfort lucid.

            She, on the other hand, fought with him using her round hairbrush and clips and blow dryer as her weapons of choice. “Louis, if you’d just hold still this would be much easier for the both of us,” she grumbled through clenched teeth, her wavy blond strands flying.

            “No!” he protested (A/N: heheheh!), continuing to squirm in the styling chair. “You know I don’t like this. What example are we setting for our fans getting all dressed up when we say we’d prefer natural girls?”

            She gave up for a moment, straightening her posture and sweeping a lock out of her face while glaring down at him. His hair was beyond disheveled; it was out in every direction, some of it clipped and some of it frizzy, some straight. He resembled a complete disaster, but a satisfied frog-like grin was still plastered his face. “Sorry, last time I remembered, you were a guy. Unless you’d want your fans to now become cross-dressers, might as well let me finish. But really—I’m just trying to dry your hair!”

            “But—” She didn’t even give him a chance as she went straight back to it, plowing the hairbrush through his brown, feathery but stubborn hair and pressing the blow dryer to it. Louis, just as obstinate, continued to fight against it. Finally she was able to yank the brush from his fringe, and she exhaled in success while Louis cried in pain. “Ow! That thing hurts,” he muttered with a pouted lip, massaging his forehead. She smirked.

            “Yup. But it sure hurts more when it’s shoved—” She was interrupted by a high pitched jingle, and she immediately turned towards the sound, recognizing it to be her cell phone lying—well, now gliding from the vibration—on the wooden countertop of the dressing room.

            “See!” Louis pointed out. “The universe agrees with me. Your swearing is an issue!”

            She rolled her eyes and frowned as she reached for her phone. “Oh, shut up, you hypocritical ADHD squirrel!” she barked back before reading the caller ID. Her eyebrows shot up in surprise as she saw the name. She stuck a finger and a stern look to Louis. “You stay right there, and if you touch my equipment you will experience my version of Asian corporal punishment.” She gave him one last warning glance while he just sat there trying—or maybe he just always did naturally—to look like a troublesome child, and she walked off into the deserted lounge. Sliding her thumb across the screen, she evened her tone and raised the iPhone to her ear. “Hey, Mom,” she greeted lowly but kindly.