Chapter 16

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=54132492

"Bloody hell how many damn goblin rebellions are there?" George asked and threw his head back.

"Hmm?" Fred, Gigi and I said. Fred and me were busy making out while

Gigi was doing her arithmacy homework.

"History of Magic guys! Am i the only one working on it?!"

"Your the only one who was stupid enough not to copy off of Gigi" I said

"Hey!"

"What? It's the truth!" she glared then pushed her glasses up and went back to her paper.

"So how is the whole Bagman thing going?" I asked Fred with my legs on either side of him, I was on a table in the library while he was in a chair with his hands on my legs.

"We're still trying to get him to answer us. Get him to give us real money"

"I'm telling you it was no accident! He gave you leprechaun gold on purpose!" I laughed.

"I still deny it woman!" he said

I shook my head and laughed.

"Ms. Moon that table is not a chair, Mr. Weasley, Ms. Moon's thighs are not a table, 5 points from

Gryffindor " Professor Snape said coming to us and I sat down next to Fred instead.

"Professor McGonagol is looking for you Moon, come with me please. Mr. Weasley's please inform Granger and the other male of your clan that Professor McGonagol is looking for them" Snape said

"Ummm.... I'll see you later K babe?" I asked

"Kay" Fred said and pecked my lips.

"Noone is getting any younger Moon" Snape said

"Coming" I said and followed him to Dumbledore's office.

"Ah good Ms.Moon your here" Dumbledore said and gestured to 5 chairs infront of his desk, 2 of which were already occupied.

"Hey Gaby" I said

"Hi Lily" Gabrielle Delacour smiled.

I sat down next to her and we waited until Ron and Hermione sat down next to us.

"For the second task the champions will have to rescue the one they care for the most. You 5 are those people" McGonagol said.

"Umm question" i held up my hand.

"Already?" Snape sighed and i stuck my tongue out at him "5 points!"

"YES Ms. Moon" McGonagol said

"Yeah clearly Ron is Harry's, Chang here is Cedric's, Hermione is probably Krum's and obviously Gaby would be Fleur's so how come im here too?"

"Well we weren't sure which one of you Fleur cares for the most and when we asked your grandmother she insisted on both of you" Dumbledore explained.

"Of course" i muttered "bich"

"What was that?" Snape asked

"Nothing nothing" i muttered.

"So what do WE have to do?" Hermione asked covering my mouth.

"We will put you under a sleeping spell then put you under water where the champions will have just an hour to save the one that is assigned to them" Dumbledore said "when your head surfaces you will awake from the spell. Is that fine with you?"

"Okaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy" Ron said.

"Suuuure" i said

"They mean yes they will. Me too" Hermione said

"Agreed" Chang said.

"Gaby whadaya say? Wanna give Fleur a heart attack?" i asked

Gabrielle laughed and nodded.

"Stand up please" McGonagol said.

We all did.

She waved his wand over Chang and her body quickly relaxed and she fell to the floor.

"Oh dear maybe we should have waited until we were nearer to the lake" Dumbledore frowned "Oh well on with it"

Next McGonagol waved her wand over a trembling Gabrielle and she relaxed and fell into my arms where i gently laid her on the ground.

"No wait i changed my mind! I changed my mind!" Ron said

"Shut up! You big buffoon!" i said and pinned him to the ground as McGonagol waved her wand over him and he knocked out.

"Thank you for that" McGonagol said

"'aye 'aye captain" i saluted her before i knocked out too.