Chapter 7

"Oh my god! I cant believe Beauxbatons is coming to hogwarts!" Fred said excitedly jumping around as we made our way back to the common room after dinner.

" I bet you she will be there! Oh Liliana" he got a dreamy expression on his face.

I rolled my eyes and kept walking as he started to ramble on about the beauty of liliana Delacour.

"If I hear one more thing about blonde hair or perfect boobs I will punch you in the throat" I threatened him after a while.

George and Gigi had fought so they were in their respective dorm rooms, Fred was sprawled on the couch and I sat at an arm chair.

"Who has perfect boobs?" Angelina asked sitting on Fred's lap and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Angelique Boyer" Fred replied quickly "shes a French/ Mexican model and actress"

"Oh yeah?" Angelina asked and turned to me as if wanting me to confirm it.

I gave her a gnarled lip in response.

"Well i hope she's not the only beautiful girl in your life" Angelina said pointedly and Fred smirked.

"Of course not sweetheart" he said and kissed her deeply.

I rolled my eyes as they  started to make out then he stood up wrapping her legs around his waist.

"NOT IN MY DORM!" i yelled over at them, they ignored me, clearly.

I sighed and burried myself in the armchair. A few minutes later Gigi came down looking tired and sad. I looked up and saw her eyes where still red rimed and her face was pink, her hair was a mess. I sighed and opened up my arms. She looked confused for a minute then she climbed into my arms and i stroked her hair

THE NEXT DAY

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=50837462

I stomped into the Great Hall, as usual, angry for absolutely no reason but today i had a reason. Fred had been up in Angelina's room all night so i wasnt able to go back up to my dorm and ended up sleeping on the couch.

I threw my leg over the bench and pulled on my robe. I put a small serving of pancakes and a few strips of bacon on my plate and filled my goblet with milk.

I was halfway done with my food by the time Fred sauntered in.

"Good Morning Twin, Twin's girlfriend and Gothica" he said and sat next to me.Gothica was now a term of endearment that the twins used for me.

I growled at him in response.

"Hey" Gigi said

"Morning" George and Lee said, tired as every morning.

"Why so glum boo?" Fred asked me and i showed him the one finger salute. "Somebody explain Lilith's unbridled rage?"

They shrugged.

"You sicken me Fred Weasley" i said

"What? What did i do?" he asked

"Your ranting on about this beautiful'girl you met at the Quidditch World Cup some dreamy meeting and her perfect tits for a week. Then in walks some other slut and now you completely forget about the girl you were in love with?" I whispered in a deadly hiss.

"I havent forgotten about Liliana! And Angelina is NOT a slut!" he said

"So what are you gonna say when 'liliana' comes to Hogwarts? 'Oh sorry Angelina but i like her better you were just for a shag?'" i asked and raised a drawn on eyebrow.

"Ofcourse not!" Fred said

"Then what?"

Before he could open his mouth Angelina came over and sat down on his lap and started to chat his ear off.

I raised my eyebrows at him and he glared at me.

"If you all excuse me i must go and throw up. Some kind of vermin is making me sick" i said and stood up.