Chapter 15

"You did NOT just do that" I said in a deadly hiss as I turned around.

"Did what Gothica?" Angelina asked amused.

I grabbed my backpack and wacked it against the side of her head "whoops mustve slipped" I giggled fakely.

"You bich!" Angelina screamed and pushed me "Slut!"

"Whore!" I yelled back and pushed her.

"Man stealer!"

"Tramp!"

She gasped dramatically then Punched me. I drew my fist back and punched her do hard she fell to the floor then I crawled on top of her and kept punching.

Eventually she managed to push me on my back and yanked on my hair and scratched my face.

The next few minutes of the fight involved us rolling around in the muddy ground, punching scratching and pulling at each other while yelling profanities and a large crowd cheer.

"You slut you stole my man!" Angelina screamed as Moody separated us. 

"A. I didn't steal anyone, B. he was never yours, C. Why are you fighting for him if I already won?!" I screamed while Snape held me back and Moody held back Angelina.

"Both of you to my office this instant! You too Ms. Delacour, Ms. Creevey" Snape said and dragged me down to his office by my collar.

"Now may I know why you chose to duel in a muggle manner?" he asked

Angelina began to spout off excuses.

"Ms. Moon your take?" he asked

"She came up talking crap to me. She tried to prove that I wasn't Fred's type, I proved her wrong in all aspects and she hit me when I turned around, I hit her back, words were exchanged, a full out brawl soon broke out" I replied calmly though I was trying not to scream at the pain in my knuckle.

"Ms. Creevey?" Snape asked

"It's like Lilith said"

"Delacour?"

She nodded in agreement.

"Alright Ms. Moon, 1 weeks detention and 10 points from Gryffindor" Angelina smirked "Ms. Johnson, 1 month detention and 20 points from Gryffindor" 

"What?! But-but that's barbaric! I was defending myself against her! It's favoritism just because her grandmother is a veela and a minister of magic!" Angelina screeched

"If you don't like my punishment you may bring it up with Professor McGonagol now get out all of you" Snape said

As soon ws I was well out of view of Snape or Angelina, I felt a pair of arms on my waist pulling me into an alcove. I recognized the lips right away.

"Hey" I said when we seperated

"Hey" he replied "I saw a large chunk of the fight, sorry I didn't do anything"

"Its fine" I smiled "she got a months detention, I only got a week so it's fine" 

 "You know I found that incredibly ***y" he said huskily.

"Oh did you?"

"Yes I did" he smirked

I smirked and pressed my lips to his and he wrapped his arms around my waist. He grabbed my butt and pressed me up against the wall.

"Hey- Stop" I said and pushed him away then grabbed his hand and we ran up to his room giggling.

I layed down on the bed and pulled him in top of me where he kept kissing me.

"Who was your first?" he asked when we had finished and he laced his fingers through mine.

"You" I answered 

"Please Lilith I know thats not true" he laughed.

"Well you were the first one i cared about. My first was when I was 11, my charms tutor" 

"What?! And how old was he?"

"Oh not too old, it was a tutor he went to Hogwarts at the time, 17" I answered and traced his chest freckles.

"And your Grandmother knew?" he asked

"No" I shook my head "she didn't know, didn't like it when she found out"

"But, 17 and 11?" Fred asked sounding shocked and I shrugged 

"Didn't seem to bother him much" I shrugged again "who was YOUR first?" 

"When I was 14, Ravenclaw 6th year" he said "she was kind of my first love. After you but I sort of gave up on you" he blushed

"We both lost out virginity's pretty soon didn't we?"

"Yeah" he nodded and played with my fingers some more. "What do you want to do when you get older? You know of my dream but you've never said anything about what you want to do" 

"Honestly?" he nodded "well.... I don't like 'goth' music even though I dress goth, I like Hard Rock. And I play the electric guitar, I sing a little too. My dream is to make a band and become a rock star" 

"Really?" he asked and I nodded "I think that's amazing!"

"Really?" he nodded excitedly "I've written a bunch of songs and put out ads and stuff. This summer I'm concentrating on making the band"

"Do you have a name?" he asked

"Not quite I have a lot of names that I'm thinking of but haven't decided yet"

"Great! Now the only thing left is for you to gain back your confidence and stop dressing the way you do" he said 

"I didn't think you realize why I dress like this" I said

"P-lease. You were afraid to be topless infront of a guy you'd just slept with! It's kinda obvious babe. But I think you have an amazing body as it is, I don't think you need to hide it"

"I know but.... I'm a bit afraid to" I said softly.