Chapter 4

GRANDMAMA- http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2009-06-02-carmen.jpg

*FRED WEASLEY POV*

"WOOOOHHH!!! GO BULGARIA!!!!" George and I cheered "Y-EAH!"

"It's not THAT big of a deal. Besides Ireland is gonna win" Ginny said with a roll of her eyes.

"Welll yeah! We didnt bet-"

"All our life savings-"

"For nothing!" George and me said as usual finishing each otehr's sentences then saying it together.

She rolled her eyes again.

Suddenly the door opened and in stepped the 3 most beautiful women I have ever seen. The first was an old lady but she was tall, she had a look about her that you KNEW she was old but she was still gorgeous. Her hair was black but had a single white stripe through it, it was put up in a side twist. I had a hard time looking away from her but then I saw thae second one. She wasn't as beautiful ad the first but she looked to be around my age. She had silvery blonde hair which at the moment was in curls that framed her face ad fell halfway down her back. She was really really pretty. The third to come in she was... I just couldn't explain it on words. Her hair was pin straight and strawberry blonde, her eyes were sparkling green like the older lady's, she was at least 5' 7" with her high heels shed be around 6' Her legs seemed to go on forever especially in that flowy dress. My gaze traveled up from her legs up to her small waist to her sumptuous breasts. On her inner right forearm she had some kind of tattoo but it was in white ink so i couldnt tell what it said or what it was. It took up only an inch or two.

"Hey. Fred. Fred hey!" George said yelling in my ear as I stared at the girl.

"Wha? Huh?" I said and shook out of it.

"That's the Delacour family" Dad told us as the old lady went and shook hands with everyone, the teenagers at her heels. "Victoria Delacour and her granddaughters Liliana and Fleur.-"

"Victoria is the first female Minister of magic of France-" George's girlfriend Gigi said

"And she has been in power for the most terms out of all Europe" Percy cut in

"AND she is the first Veela to come into political power" Gigi said

"Zon't forget she 'elped  put away so called changed zeath eaters" Victoria said comi up to us with a smile. "'Ello I'm Victoria Delacour and zese a'e my grand zaughters" she gestured

"I'm Fleur Delacour" the girl in the gray dress said

"Im Liliana Delacour" The girl who had caught my eye so much a few minutes ago.

None of us could talk, too enthralled in their beauty. Finally Gigi and hermione cleared their throats as Gigi said "it's a pleasure to meet you" she shook each of their hands.

"These are the Weasley's, Arthur, Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred, George, Ron and Ginny. I'm Hermione Granger"

"And I'm Gigi Creevey"

"It is a pleazore to meet you oll" Liliana said and shook all our hands as of she as done this a thousand times. "Grandmama ze game iz about to sta't" she said turning to her grandmother

"Oui Oui all right" Victoria said and scooted her granddaughters ini the seats next to George and me, and she went to sit next to Fudge.

The girls started to talk in hurried whispered French.

"calmer liliana! ce n'est pas si grand d'une affaire, je suis sûr qu'ils ne peuvent même pas vous reconnaître!" Fleur said

"Fleur! vous ne comprenez pas! Ils ne savent pas sur moi et le bien-ça! Ils m'ont juste savoir que la petite fille de goth!" Liliana replied laughing loudly.

"Ne dites pas ce mot. Vous savez comment bouleversé grand'maman obtient. Maintenant, il suffit de sourire et regarder le match. Nous allons discuter de cela plus tard et nous pouvons pratiquer mon anglais." Fleur said and that wa the end of that.

"Did I mention that Victoria is a veela, Liliana is a half veela and Fleur is a quarter veela?" Dad said gulping after the first round of dancing veelas.

All I could think about was how beautiful that girl was. For the rest of the night my thoughts were filled purely with Liliana Delacour.