Chapter Four ~Part Two~ The Benefactor

Gif and music to the side! External link 0:51-1:44 is a little of what goes down in this chapter. Please leave a comment on what you think and vote!

The Benefactor

~Asher~

Stiles had picked Scott and me up for school. I was currently at my locker and grabbing the books I needed for the day. I shut my locker and Mason was standing there; Mason and I had a couple of classes together and had become good friends.

“What up?” I said as we started walking. “So Violet and Garrett are coming over to my place at 9:00 to watch movies, I was wondering if you’d like to join us.” He asked. “I don’t know.” I said slowly as I stopped and looked at him. “Oh come on their nice people. I don’t get why you don’t like them.” He said.

“I’m not saying I don’t like them I’m just saying something’s off about them. That’s all.” I told him. “Like what.” He laughed. We started walking again. “I not sure yet. Well see you later.” I said turning a corning as he kept walking straight. “K.” is all he said back.

 “Ash! Come here and help us.” I heard Stiles yell. I looked down the small flight of stairs in front of me and down the hall. I couldn’t see their faces yet, but I assumed one was obviously Stiles and one of the other ones was probably Scott, seeing as how the two never stray far from each other.

I walked down the steps saying, “What Stiles, I have to get to class?” I soon could see the faces of Scott, Stiles, and Liam. “Oh, no, no, nope, no. Oh did I mention no.” I said. “Oh come on. We need you.” He said pulling me in front of Liam and next to Scott.

“No.” Stiles still had my arm in his hands. “Yes.” Stiles agued. “Stiles let go.” I said trying to get his hand off of me. “No.” he said. I had one hand pushing the side of his face away and my right foot pushing his stomach away, but he had a death grip on my arm.

All you could hear was a bunch of ‘ow’s’ and ‘Ash stop’s’ and ‘let me go’s’. “Guy’s.” Scott said earning our attention. Stiles and I quickly let go of each other and I dusted myself off. Then we turn our attention to Liam.

“Liam… were brothers now.” Scott said. “Oh my god Scott really.” “What? What are you talking about? We just met and you bit me.” Liam said looking from Scott to Stiles then looked at me. “I apologized. I’m so sorry. So, so sorry.” I whispered to him. He looked back at Scott.

“The bite… the bite is a gift.” Scott said stiffly. “Scott stop. Just stop.” Stiles said. “Wow. Really that’s all I have to say. Just wow Scott.” I told him Scott looked at me and went to say something but nothing came out. “I’m out. I’m so out. See you in class Liam.” I waved and walking away.

“I’m not sharing my basement.” Malia said. We are currently at a McCall pack meeting discussing what we need to do about Liam. “Actually, it’s my basement. And my mom noticed how you tore it up last time.” Lydia said. “Alright, she’s still learning.” Stiles defended Malia.

“But, we’re going to use the boathouse for Liam. It’s got support beams. We can chain him to one of them.” Scott stated. “But, how do we get him to the lake house if he doesn’t trust us?” Kira asked.

“Actually, if it keeps him from murdering someone I say we just chloroform the little bastard and throw him in the lake.” Stiles said. “I’m in.” said Malia. “The chloroform doesn’t sound like a bad idea but not the lake. I don’t think we should drowned him.” I said seriously. They all looked at us as if we we’re stupid.

“We’re not killing or kidnapping him.” Scott raised his voice. “Right you already did that.” I told Scott referring to the kidnapping. “Then let’s be smarter. We’ll tell him there’s a party and invite him.” Lydia said. “So you’re going to ask out a freshman?” Stiles asked Lydia. “No, I’m done with teenage boys.” She said.

“Why not have the freshman ask out the freshman.” Malia asked pointing at me. “Oh no. I already said I’m not getting in evolved.” “Then why are you here?” she asked. “I don’t know.” I said honestly questioning why I was here. “Well I guess I better get to class.” I said. “Kira will pick you up later.” Scott said as Kira nodded.

I was by my locker getting stuff in it since class just ended. I saw Kira walking down the steps looking in the direction of Liam. And then, of coure Kira being Kira, she fell and Liam ran over to her.

 “Are you ok?” he asked her. I closed my locker a started lightly banged my head on it. “Why, why, why?” “Yeah fine. You wanna go to a party tonight?” she asked. Liam nodded. Kira caught site of me and I gave her a thumbs up and mouthed, “Smooth”.

_____________

Sorry another short chapter.