Chapter Two ~Part Two~ 117

Gif and music on the side! External link 0:33-5:35 is what goes down in this chapter! Please comment what you think and vote ! Laim will come in the next chapter!

117

~Asher~

We walked into Scott’s house while Stiles was saying to Derek, “We’re going to wait here for Scott. We’re going to sit quietly. We’re not going to call or talk to anyone.” “Do I talk to you?” Derek asked Stiles. “No.” “Good.” “Fine.” They fired back at each other.

“Who’s gonna talk to him?” Derek asked as a very tall man walked in. I assume it was Scott’s dad. “He’s so tall.” I said under my breath, mesmerized by the man’s height while Stiles waved his and around and asked, “Ah! Are you getting taller?”

“What are you guys doing here?” Mr. McCall asked. “Waiting for Scott.” Derek said.  “Yeah, so am I. We’re supposed to have dinner together.” McCall said holding up the bag of Chinese takeout.

“I bought extra you guy’s hungry?” he asked. Derek said “Yeah.” Well I said, “Absolutely.” And Stiles said. “No. We’re not hungry.” “No. I’m starving.” Derek said. I added “Me too.” “None of us are hungry. Thanks, though.” Stiles stated.

“Okay, well if you’re not hungry, Stiles, your friends can still eat with us. What’s your names?” Mr. McCall said. “Melissa didn’t tell you? Her niece, Scott’s cousin,” he pointed to me, “Asher is staying with you guys until her parents get back from, uh, France. Yep, mmhmm.” Stiles started before we could even start, I looked at Stiles with wide eyes.

“And this one’s Miguel, my cousin Miguel. Form Mexico. So…” Mr. McCall started speaking Spanish. “Oh my god.” Stiles said worried. Then Derek started speaking Spanish. I nodded my head impressed.

“Fantastic. Egg roll?” He asked. I nodded and Derek said, “Hell, yeah.” We walked it the kitchen well Stiles laughed nervously from behind us saying, “Fantastic! Egg roll.” As Mr. McCall, Derek, and I discussed food options.

Now all of us were sat down at the table eating when McCall asked, “So Miguel, what’d you say you last name was again?” “Oh, it’s Juarez,” Stiles stated to answer for Derek/Miguel. “Cinqua… Tiago.”

 I was in pain just listening to him try to cover up his lies with other lies and doing a pretty sucky job at it. “That’s, uh… a mouth full. How do you spell that?” McCall asked. Again Stiles answered, “Phonetically.”

Derek saw McCall’s FBI badge and said, “Mr. McCall you’re an FBI agent?” “He’s low level. Very low level. He doesn’t even have a voice.” And Stiles was ignored.

“So do you investigate murders?” asked Derek. “Sometimes when it’s a federal crime.” “What about fires?” Derek want on. “Oh god.” I whispered. I looked at Stiles for help.

 Stiles said with a mouth full of food, “Oh my god. I wonder where Scott is. Shouldn’t Scott be here by now? We should call Scott.” “Yes we should. We should to that.” I interjected. Stiles and I nervously laughed as Stiles pulled out his phone and Agent McCall and Derek talked about fires.

“Do you know anything about the Hale family?” Derek asked. Oh, no. “Um, thank you for dinner. Do you mind if I go check out my new room?” I smiled sweetly.

“Sure, go right ahead.” I walked out of the room hearing Stiles behind me, “Don’t- , Ash-, I-. And she’s gone.” He sigh. I ran up the stairs. I didn’t not want to be there when all hell broke loose.

 I found a bedroom in which there was only a bed and a dresser, nothing else. And well I didn’t have anything to put in it.

I heard talking from in the hall then I saw Stiles run by. “Hey what do I do I have, like, no clothes or anything. And Scott doesn’t even know I’m staying here yet.” I said.

“Yes, he does we discussed it the other night when you were at Deaton’s. I don’t know if Melissa knows but, uh, yeah. Oh and as for the clothes call Lydia.” Stiles said.

 “I don’t have her numb-” Stiles grabbed my phone out of my hand and started typing. Then handed it back. He ran down stair as fast as he could and I shrugged at his spasticity. I walked back in ‘my’ room and closed the door.

 I sat on the edge of the bed. Stiles had put in Lydia’s phone number in my phone so I called it. “Uh, hello.” Said a shaky voice. “Lydia, what wrong. It’s Ash.” “Well were a gas station and the bathroom is splatter with part of the human anatomy I’ve never even seen before.” Said Lydia.

“I got to go. Scott’s calling.” She said. “K, don’t move me and Stiles are coming.” I told her. “Okay.” She replied. I walked out of my room and saw Stiles in front of Scott’s bedroom door. “Stiles we have to go get Lydia and Kira.” “Uh, yeah and Derek.”

_____________________

We finally got to the gas station picked up Kira and Lydia. They got in the back of the jeep. Kira immediately said, “Scott just text me there at the school.”

We arrived at the school and all of us got out of the jeep. “I’m going to find Scott and Malia.” Kira said and ran off. Stiles grabbed a bat out of the back of the jeep.

I raised an eyebrow at him. “What?” he asked. “You seriously need to find something better than a baseball bat.” Lydia said and we started running.

We saw an opening in the ground with smoke coming out of it. We ran down the steps to see Peter standing in front of a small volt mumbling to himself. We got closer.

“They took it. They took it while I was blinded.” Peter said. “Took what?” I asked. Peter stood up. “Bonds.” He said as he turned to look at us. “Bearer bonds and they took all of them.” He said. “Bearer bond? Hold on. Are you saying you got robbed?” Stiles said on the verge of laughing. “This was a heist. Somebody planed this.” Peter was in hysteria.

“How much did they take?” Lydia asked him. “117…” he started. “Thousand?” Stiles asked. He looked into the volt and sighed, “Million.”