Chapter Three ~Part Two~ Muted

I just made a new cover to the story and i liked how it turned out what do you guys think?

Gif and music to the side! External link 1:47-6:22 is a little of what goes down in this chapter. Please leave a comment on what you think and dont forget to vote!

Muted

~Asher~

Stiles was struggling to get the lacrosse ball in the mesh of his lacrosse stick. He bent down and put it in the lacrosse stick with his hand. I laughed lightly. he threw it and it landed right in the goalies net.

He looked in the stands and I mouthed “Maybe next time?” to him with a shrugged and an apologetic look present on my face. Stiles walked to the back of the line and started talking to Scott.

It was Liam’s turn. He picked up the ball with his lacrosse net ran a little bit and threw the ball right into the net. I clapped like everyone else. Liam look at me in the stands, I waved and smiled. He smiled back and walked to the back of the line.

After a few more players it was Scott’s turn. He threw the ball and hit the side of the net and bounced off in another direction. “You’re an alpha for god sakes.” I whisper as I buried my head in my hands. “Nice, McCall.” I heard Garret say. “Hey Garrett… Shut up.” Stiles said.

After a while of Liam dominating the field, Stiles and Scott absolutely sucking, and the rest of the players doing okay I got up “I’ll be right back.” I told Malia and Kira. They nodded. I walked down the bleacher and stood next to coach.

 “What’s wrong with McCall?” Coached asked me. “I’m not sure myself coach you mind if I go talk to him.” I told him. “Please. Tell him to get his head in the game.” Coach said. I ran over to Stiles and Scott.

“Dude, what is going on with you?” Stiles and I said in unison. “I don’t know. I’m having a really off day.” Scott said. “Off day? You were dying out there.” I told him. “I feel actual physical pain watching you.” Stiles said.

“I didn’t see you make any shots.” Scott shot back at Stiles. “Yes, that’s because he’s terrible, though, Scott.” I said, Stiles nodded in agreement. “Yeah. You… you are the alpha.” Stiles stated. “Not on the field. I’m human on the field.” Scott said. “Well human you is kind of sucking at the moment.” I told him.

“Do you think there’s any way you can just use like a little tiny bit of wolf power?” Stiles asked. “It’s cheating.” Scott sighed. “I know it is!” Stiles said as he raised an arm in frustration. “I… just I hate seeing this little freshman come in and steal all your glory after you worked your tushie off. I hate it.” Stiles said.

“He’s not going to stealing all the glory.” Scott reassured. We heard a net rattling and cheers. We looked over to see Liam had yet, made another shot. Every shot he got more and more popular. “He’s stealing all your glory.” I said matter-of-factly with a straight face. Scott looked mad when we looked back at him. His eyes glowed red.

“Woo! Yeah! There we go. Go kill ‘em!” I yelled walking away. Then I thought and ran back to him, “Please don’t actually kill anyone. That would be bad.” And ran back and stood by coach.

“Problem hopefully solved.” I said. “Good.” Coach replied. “Maybe you should put Scott and Stiles with the long sticks today.” I suggested to coach. “Good idea.” Coach said.

 “You know how to play the game right?” he looked at me. “Yeah we played it back in my old school in Oregon.” “Good.” He said then blew his whistle, “Hustle!” The team had now gathered around.

“McCall and Stilinski, grab the long sticks. You’re covering goal for two-on-ones. Let’s go! Line it up! Oh! And boys meat your new co coach. Now go, go, go!” He pointed at me. “What! No, no, n-” I started.