Chapter 1.

In time , Silver and all of his brothers died , ending that entire generation. But their descendants , the Roboens, had many children and grandchildren. In fact , they multiplied so greatly that they became extremely powerful and filled the land. Eventually , a new king came to power in the Mushroom Kingdom who knew nothing about Silver or what he had done. Bowser said to his people , "Look , the people of Robo Tropolis now outnumber us and are stronger than we are. We must make a plan to keep them from growing even more. If we don't , and if war breaks out , they will join our enemies and fight against us. Then they will escape from the country." So all the people in the Mushroom Kingdom made the Roboens their slaves. They appointed brutal slave drivers over them , hoping to wear them down with crushing labor. They forced them to build the cities of the Mushroom Kingdom as supply centers for the king. But the more the Mushroomens oppressed them , the more the Roboens multiplied and spread , and the more alarmed the Mushroomens became. So the Mushroom Kingdom worked the people of Robo Tropolis without mercy. They made their lives bitter , forcing them to mix mortar and make bricks and do all the work in the fields. They were ruthless in all their demands. Then Bowser , the king of  the Mushroom Kingdom , gave this order to the doctors , Cream and Cheese : "When you help the Roboens women as they give birth , watch as they deliver. If the baby is a boy , kill him ; if it is a girl , let her live." But the doctors feared God , they refused to obey the king's orders. They allowed the boys to live , too. So the king of the Mushroom Kingdom called for the doctors. "Why have you done this?" Bowser demanded. "Why have you allowed the boys to live?" "The Roboens women are not like the Mushroomens women ," said Cream and Cheese. "They are more vigorous and have their babies so quickly that we cannot get their in time." So God was good to the doctors and the Roboens , continued to multiply , growing more and more powerful everyday. And because the doctors feared God , he gave them families of their own. Then Bowser gave this order to all his people : "Throw every newborn Roboens boy into the river. But you may let the girls live."