II. Introductions

Here's the second chapter! :)
I lied lol yeet I just couldn't wait to publish this :))))))))
I hope you guys liked the first one, and I'd take any suggestions that you guys give :^)
*Minerva's nickname is Mine, pronounced ME-NEH.
Enjoy the chapter! <3
-
-
-
[Lucy's POV]

"Lu! I just finished reading this book! Come, come!" I was pulled away from Natsu by Levy.

"Levy! We have new friends, and I have to introduce them!" I pouted.

"Nevermind them! Can you believe the ending? They killed off Xandra! She was the strongest female lead, not to mention my FAVORITE character! The author hasn't even announced if the rumors about the sequel are true or not! What am I supposed to do!?" She spoke so fast, but I was used to it by now.

"Levy! Just breathe." I took a deep breath in and let it out after a couple of seconds, and she followed what I was doing.

She gave me a big smile, and I pulled out a book that I bought for her while I was searching for a textbook. Her smile widened even more if that was possible, and she took the book from my hands and muttered a quick thank you, before sitting down and opening it.

I playfully rolled my eyes and walked over to where Natsu ended up after I was dragged away from him.

"How's it going?" I questioned, standing on the tip of my toes in order to rest my elbow on Rufus.

He brushed me off and instead used me as an armrest, which caused me to pout.

"Oi, Lucy. This guy you picked up is really hot-headed." Gray looked at me in annoyance.

"Gray, be nice! Also, where's your shirt!?" If it were anyone else, I'd cover my eyes, but everyone was used to Gray's unusual habit of stripping.

He panicked, causing me to giggle. Gajeel snorted, and Natsu let out a hearty laugh.

"Serves you right, Ice Princess!" He smirked and put his arm on my available shoulder.

"Hey! I'm not an armrest!" I pushed both elbows off of my shoulders and brushed myself off.

"Oi! That was comfortable." Natsu placed his arm back onto my shoulder and continued talking.

"Where's Mine? She wasn't with you this morning, and I want to see her!" I pouted and questioned Sting.

"Why are you asking me? I was on vacation. Anyways, knowing her, she's probably still sleeping, just text her." He replied and went back to his conversation with Yukino.

I huffed and mumbled, "What a great help."

Laxus then introduced himself. I saw a certain black-purple haired girl enter and walk over to our other group of friends.

"Rogue! Check who's here." Sting nudged him and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Hm?" Rogue looked up and immediately noticed her.

She walked over after greeting the other group.

"Kagura!" I squealed and embraced her into a hug.

"Hello, Lucy!" She gave a slight smile and a hug back.

"I see Yukino and Sting are getting along fine, huh?" She whispered in my ear before letting go of me, causing me to giggle.

"Yep!" I stated, "Kagura, meet Natsu, Lisanna, Elfman and Mirajane!" I gestured to each of them as I said their names.

They all gave a smile and waved at her. Rogue hasn't stopped staring this whole time.

"Ah, I think a certain somebody may want to catch up." I laughed and glanced at Rogue.