32.

Sia pov.

So I took Quincy back but he got lucky pregnant or so she says. To be honest I don't believe her. It's a little to of the convents that when he tries to break up with her and she claims she's 4 months pregnant and doesn't even have a baby bump. I mean your at least spouse to have a little one is not dumb. I carried Marcy for 9 months and know if a bitch pregnant. I have to get to the bottom of this. Things just got good with me and Quincy.me and him are at my place and Marcy's sound as sleep in her room.

I walk in the house and see Quincy packing my bags. I'm really confused at what he's doing.

"Quincy what are you doing ?" He looks up and smiles.

"Ahhh I'm packing your shit,you moving back in with me." He tells me still packing.

"June we didn't-" he cuts me off.

"Listen to me you me and Marcy are going to be a fucking family which means we live together,got it ?" I just nod my head yes.

"Okay June I'll move back in."

"I mean you was moving in even if you said no." I roll my eyes and sit down.

"Mmmh what I tell you about that attitude?" Quincy says coming over to me holding my neck. This shit is turning me on right now.

"I don't know I forgot ?" I tell him smirking and teasing him.

"Mmmh then let me remind Baby." He says pulling me in for a kiss. I kiss him back and jump on him. We both start to laugh.

"Mmmh you been giving away my pussy while we was apart ?" He asks and I look at him like he was crazy.

"Nigga you had a whole girlfriend for two years." He rolls his eyes.

"Ight Ima give you that."

"And to answer your question no I haven't dated anyone after you or had sex." I tell him holding his face.

"Damn I feel bad now -" I cut him off with a kiss.

"I love you okay as long as where together now is all that matters."I say smiling.

"Now you telling me you haven't had dick in 2 years?" I just nod my head.

"Mmmh then let me give you some."he puts his hands in my pants and starts to finger me.

"Shit you tight,I missed this pussy." I just Bite my lips and look at him.

"And I missed your dick daddy.

"Now you know I love it when you call me daddy sia." He takes off my pants then I hear little door steps and we jump apart.

"Mommy I thought you need help I heard you-" I cut her off.

"Umm no baby mommy just fell."she looks at Quincy and I realize he has my pants.

"Mommy daddy stole your pants." She goes over to him and try's to pull the pants from him.

"Give them back to mommy daddy now."Quincy just looks at me and starts to laugh.

"Okay I'll give them back to mommy little girl."he goes over to me and I'm blushing hard as hell. He hands me back my pants and I take them.

"Thank you daddy."He hugs me and whispers in my ear.

"Wait till she sleep ima fuck the shit out of you."my face gets even more red.

"Mommy let's watch tv" I pick her up and we watch tv with Quincy. I'm glad to have my little family.

**************

Ughh sorry for the crap chapter.