8.

Sia pov.

Me and qin been good,but sometimes he so fuckin mean and I be going off on him

Me and qin been good,but sometimes he so fuckin mean and I be going off on him. When I go off we yell at each other and I try to leave one thing lead to another and by the end he be eating me out.he always tell me I got an attitude problem and I need to fix it. I'm tired of when he gets mad at me and calls me little kid like he's tongue don't be in my pussy almost everyday. Tired of he's bullshit. I walk in he's house and hear moaning.i open the door and see Quincy balls deep in shay."I slam the door so he could know I'm here. He pulls out of shay and sits up.

"What the fuck you doing here sia."he says standing up and putting on some boxers.

"Yeah we was in the middle of something little girl."I'm tired of her shit. I walk up in punch her dead in her shit,and I turn and punch Quincy. He throws me on the bed and Shay hits me in my face. He throws shay off me.

"Don't be hitting her shay ,and you don't be hitting me,I told you about that shit."

"Yeah okay,I gota go."he grabs me and pulls me back.

"I'm tired of fuckin fighting with yo ass,don't hit my line no mo anesia,I'm dead ass." He lets me go and I start to cry.

"Okay Quincy bye."I run out and I hear him calling my name. If this what he want than ima leave him the fuck alone. Next thing I know I get all theses calls from him and I blocked he's number.if he want to go back to shay he can.It hurts my feeling cause I liked him but he's an asshole and wants that man lookin bitch. Shit he can have her.

2 weeks later. Sia pov.

You know the dude from red lobster well I been talking to him and he's taking me out on a date tonight. No I don't fool with Quincy no more even though he's crazy and stays knocking on my door but I make my granny say I'm not here. It's crazy because he told me not to text him and I don't but he stays trying to mess with me.

Quincy pov.

Mane me and sia argue every got damn week I'm tired of this shit and need to talk to her ass but she won't talk to me and it makes me mad. She caught me fuckin Shay and got mad. I told her me and her just messin around but she didn't get that shit. Ima stop fuckin with her after I tell her she childish and shit like that. To be honest I just want to see her one last time before I leave. I'm leaving to see my moms and ima be gone for a little minute.fuck it I'm going to her job again. I pull up and they tell me she not working today. I'm hungry as hell so I leave and go to eat. It's about 7 and I take a seat and order but I look up and see sia and some dude.

Sia pov.

I see Quincy walking towards me and I panic. He gets over here and pulls a seat from another table. Can't he see I'm on a date what the hell.

"Hey sia."he says looking at my date who's name is tony.

"Umm hi Quincy,what are you doing,can't you see-"he cuts me off.

"I can't come and talk to my friend,and who this your with."he says looking towards him than me.

"This is tony my date that your rudely interrupted." He starts to laugh.

"Well Tony ima need you to bounce so I can talk to her,and if I ever see you around her again ima beat yo ass son."he says standing up. Tony tells me sorry and runs out the door. Why the fuck is everyone so scared of Quincy.

"We need to talk."I roll my eyes.

"I don't have time for you,you told me not to hit your line and I didn't so wussup now?" I tell him being bold.

"Ight keep getting smart with me ima stick my dick so far down your throat you can't breath." I gasp and tell him lower his voice. I never even sucked his dick before.

"Oh please that's over between us." He starts to laugh.

"You got that right ,we argue to damn much,you like a whole job damn."I roll my eyes again.

"But I just wanted to say bye to you cause I'm leaving for a little minute and we'll Ion kno."I look up at him.

"How long ?"I ask him.

"Few months." He says eating he's food that I didn't know arrived.

"Oh okay bye than."ion even want my food no mo.

"I just want to hang out one last time before I leave."he says holding my arm.

I don't know should I hang out with him. I look up to him and say.

***** not edited

Ouu cliff hanger