27.

Quincy pov.
5 months later.

It's been 5 months and sia baby bump getting big as hell. We go to the doctor every month and shes due in December. No we're still not together she keeps telling me it's not time for us. Even though where about to have a whole baby. She wants to do a co parenting thing. Which I don't want to. I want to raise the baby together,but she doesn't want to be with me. It's hard but I moved on from sia. Me and Vicky been dating for about 2 months. Sia doesn't know yet,but I'm going to tell her if things get serious which they probably won't cause I'm still stuck on sia.

I call up Vicky and tell her I'm about to pick her up

I call up Vicky and tell her I'm about to pick her up. She says okay and I pick her up and take her to my place.

"Hey baby." I kiss her and hug her. Vicky don't know I have a baby on the way yet but I'm going to tell her. Don't worry she's not going to be around the baby I already know sia is not going. Vicky is just someone to pass my time while I'm waiting for sia.in a way i do like Vicky she not my girlfriend or nun just someone to get a but out. I'm laying down while Vicky giving me head.

Sia pov.

I'm going over Quincy house because I want to tell him what the baby's gender is. I went to the doctor and they told me it's a girl. I want him to help come up with names for our baby. I have to admit I was scared of having this baby but now I'm excited to have her. I finally get to Quincy house and get out. I get out the key he gave me a while ago and go in. I go back to his room and what I see is a girl giving him head and he has his hands in her hair while his eyes is closed. The girl stops and turns around.

"Who the fuck are you." She says getting up whipping her mouth. Quincy eyes shoot open and he pulls his pants up.

"Oh shit sia,ummm."

"Oh um I see your busy ima come back later."I hear the girl speak.

"Bitch how did you even get in anyway,Quincy who this fuck is this bitch." She says rolling her eyes.

"Aye Vicky she not a bitch you need to chill that shit out,and she my baby mama." He says getting up and going over to the bathroom.

"Baby fucking mama,you have a baby." He comes back out.

"Nahh not yet she having the baby in 4 months." The girl which name is Vicky I'm assuming because he keeps calling her that looks shocked.

"Ughh why didn't you tell me I'm your girlfriend." Quincy starts to laugh.

"Umm Vicky I told you what this was from the jump,you not my girl." This is getting awkward I think I need to leave.

"I think I'm going to go." He grabs my arm. I see Vicky get mad and slam out the door.

"Wait what is it that you wanted to tell me."

"Ummm we're having a girl." I say smiling sadly At him. He starts to smile and hugs me.

"Mane that's great sia I can't wait,let's come up with names" he grabs my hand and looks so happy.

"No maybe later I have to go." I let go of his hand and leave out the house.

I don't know how to feel about him getting someone new. I never really thought he would move on from me. I thought he would wait forever till i was ready to get back with him but I guess not and it makes me kind of sad that he moved on from me.

*********

I'm sorry guys for all the short chapters I'm going to start making them longer.
But more story to come.

I changed my cover again

I changed my cover again. I love it but it's by Crape123 She did a really good job.