The Muslim Gamer Girl

By day Nuzhat Ahmed is your kind and diligent straight A student, trying to be the best muslimah she can be, but is there more to her than meets the eye? By night, she is known as the best player on the massively multiplayer online role play game (MMORPG) 'Fantasia Kingdom Online', also known as 'FKO' where she has earned her self the nickname: 'The Queen of Fantasia'.

She has always pondered about her future, her other half, her career, whether she would be able to endure any future hardships, but she knows that she can leave Allah to guiding her through the sea of trials and tribulations of life, as Allah is the best of planners and knows the secrets of our hearts.

Suddenly, one day, a new star rises in the realm of 'Fantasia Kingdom Online', and manages to defeat Nuzhat and become the best player. You can imagine how gobsmacked Nuzhat feels but what leaves her even more astounded is when the new mystery player messages her: 'Nuzhat, finally we meet again.'

Who is the new mystery player? Is 'Fantasia Kingdom Online' really just a popular MMORPG? What will she do, when she unveils the truth? Read on to find out what the best of planners has in store for Nuzhat!