"Oh god! your amazing and your finally mine!" ch 12

the first part is very sexual! 

------------------------------------

He laid me on the bed gently. He was about to climb on me.

"Wait!"

"What?" I climb off the bed.

"Get on the bed I have to get my phone."

"Why?" I went to my backpack and grabbed my Ally smart phone and put it on camera.

"I'll regret not getting a picture of you looking like this?"

"Looking like what?"

"You look like a very sexy Calvin Klein model." I started to blush. I took a couple of him lying on the bed. He climb off the bed and grabbed my phone.

"Hey! Can I have my phone back please?"

"Not until I get picture of you."

"What!"

"You heard me. Lay down on the bed." I thought about it. If he wasn't to play this game then we will.

"Fine give me a minute." I went to my dresser and grabbed a pair of black girl boxers and a black bra which had red lace on the sides.

"What are you doing?"

"Changing."

"No. You can't. Lay down and I'll give you your phone back."

"Fine then no lacy bra for you." I was walking back to my dresser.

"Wait! Go change."

"I thought so." I went to the closet and closed the door. To changed.

"If these picture leak out I will never forgive you and my brothers with kill you and me." I said as I was walking out.

"Ya I got it." he turned around to look at me.

"Where's the lace?" I turned around so he can see the back of the straps.

"No fair I thought there was more lace, but I have to say you do look a lot hotter." I blushed

"I know." I laid on the bed. He took a couple of picture of me. I motioned my finger for him to come join me. He climbed up on top of me and he still had my

phone in his hand.

"What are you doing?"

"I want some pictures of both of us." I looked up at the camera while he was kissing my neck and I heard the click sound when my camera takes a picture.

"Oh so you want sexual pictures?"

"Yes." he whispered in my ear. I was up for this because I could just delete the pictures.

"Fine."

"Really?" he looked shocked.

"Yes." I started sucking his sweet spot which caused him to moan. I pulled away. I looked down at him.

"No video and I mean that."

"Oh fine." I kissed down to his neck. Then I heard a click and it was farther way.

"Did you just take a picture of my ass?"

"Yes." as I was going down I was giving him eye contact. He took a picture of me kissing down on him. I could feel the bulge in his pants. I slow licked my

way up his abs. him taking more pictures. As I made my way back to his neck I put my hand in his pants and massaging his bulge. He was moan even more.