"Oh god! your amazing and your finally mine!" ch22

I was woken up by one of the pilots.

“Sorry to wake you Miss but there is bad weather in most of Florida so we well be landing and staying in Tallahassee until the weather is better to fly which probably be tomorrow evening.” 

“Thank you.” The pilot went back to the cockpit. I sat up tacking my feet off of Dustin’s lap. I got up and stretched.

“Are we almost there?” I let out a little scream.

“You almost gave me a heart attack. No Miami is have a storm well apparently most of Florida is

getting a storm so we be landing and staying in Tallahassee until it is okay to fly.”

“Got to love the weather in Florida its so Bi polar.” I laughed.

“I’m going to get a water do you want one?”

“Na i’m good.” I grabbed a water and came back to fine Dustin feet on my seat.

“Comfy?”

“Well yes I am.” I grabbed my I pod from my bag. I walked over to the sofa and stared at it. I call and hand them clean the plane. The sofa and the floor was wash but it had meaning.I sat down on the sofa and listen to my Ipod.

 I got up and started stretching. I’ve always hated the plane rides. They were so long. I started to sing and dance to rolling in the deep Glee version. I was doing the ballerina dance because there wasn’t much room. 

“You know you make it hard to be friends when you move like that.” I Laughed.

“Sorry I hate long plane rides.” I walked over to him. I felt really flirty all of a sudden

“Lift.” He lift up his feet and I quickly sat down in my seat.

“I’ll stop with the dancing.”

“Please don’t.” He looked sexy.

“Fine but no more on the plane.”

“Oww.” I smiled.

“You want to know what my favorite song is to dance with guy?”

“Party Rock By LMFAO?”

“No. Situation by Escape The Fate.” He sat up. I couldn’t help but laugh.

“So you have hear of this song?” 

“Please stop.” He begged

“Am I to much for you Dustin?” I leaned forward.

“Dustin.” I whispered

“Dustin.”

“Please stop I’m begging you.”

“What happens if I don’t want to stop.”

“A couple of hours ago you wanted to be just friend.” I got out of my seat and straddle him.

“Well I changed my mind.” I started nibbling his ear lobe.

“Woah. Elizabeth. Oh god. Please your sexy has hell but I cant do this to you please stop.”

“Ya Elizabeth stop I thought you love me.” I turned around to see Mike. I sat up straight.

“You okay?” It was Dustin.

“Ya Just a weird dream.” I rubbed my eyes.

“About what?”

“Are we almost there?”

“Ya the pilot said 5mins.” I grabbed a my water and started chug it.

“You alright?”

“Ya I’m just thirsty.” when we landed there was a cart to take us into the airport. The airport was huge. And it was cold.

“Miss. Elizabeth.” The pilot said

“Yes.”

“We arranged a car to take you two to the hotel. But because it was last moment and there is a convention going on there was only one room.”

“That’s okay. What about you two. Where are you going to stay?”

“The airport has allowed us to stay the night in one of there room.”

“Thank you very much.”

“Your welcome. We well call you when we are able to leave.”

“Thank you again and have a good night.”

“You too.” One of the airport staff came and took us to the car.

“Wow. How did you do that.”

“My family back in London is somewhat royal. So we have a lot of special accommodations.” He bowed.

“My lady.” he opened the door for me. I playfully slapped his arm.

“Stop it. I really don’t like it. I rather be treated like everyone else.” we got into the car which had a driver. 

“Miss.” he opened the door for me. I slide in and Dustin got in after.

“How can you not like this?”

“Because I grew up with it.” The drive got in and we were off.

“Excuse me but where are we going?”

“To the Candlewood Suites.”

“Thank you.” The drive wasn’t very far. when we arrived the drive open my door. The bell hop grabbed our bags.

“Thank you.” I said to the driver.

“Your welcome. Have a nice night.” I looped my arm with Dustin.

“I feel like I’m back in London.” We walked up to the front desk.

“Hello welcome to the Candlewood my name is William how can I help you?”

“Hi William My name is Elizabeth Golden. The airport called saying they needed a room for two.”

“Oh yes here you are. The only room we had left was a single queen guest room.”

“That will be fine. Thank you.” he gave us are keys and direction after I paid. We went up the elevator to our room. The room was a good size room. It had a queen size bed, a small kitchen, a bathroom, a closet and a T.V.

“Awesome a T.V.” He dropped his bags jumped on the bed and turned on the T.V.

“Boys.” I mumbled. I Move his bags to the wall.

“Well I’m going to take a shower.You can order room service if your hungry.” I brought my suite case with my clothes and hair things with me. I turned on the hot water. I took out some girl boxer shorts a bra with a tank top. I stripped down and got into the shower. The water was so nice. After being in the shower for 20mins or so I got out and wrapped a towel around myself. I wiped the mirror off.

“Okay you only have about 2day before you have to face Mike.” I told myself. I got changed. Grabbed my things and walked back to the room.

“All yours.” He turned and went slack jaw.

“Close your mouth before a fly gets in.”

“Damn. You know you like to torture me.”

“Well I have to test you. To make sure we can be friend. You know you have the rep of being a player.”

“Okay test away.”

“Oh this is going to be fun.”

-----------------------------------------------

Tell me what you think.

please comment 

please vote