"Oh god! your amazing and your finally mine!" ch23

Previously

“Okay you only have about 2 days before you have to face Mike.” I told myself. I got changed. Grabbed my things and walked back to the room.

“All yours.” He turned and went slack jaw.

“Close your mouth before a fly gets in.”

“Damn. You know you like to torture me.”

“Well I have to test you. To make sure we can be friend. You know you have the rep of being a player.”

“Okay test away.”

“Oh this is going to be fun.”

-------------------------------------------

My put my things on against the wall. I did a quick stretch which brought my top over my belly button. I walked over to the bed.

“While you take a shower I’ll be watching T.V.” I leaned forward grabbed the remote from his hand. I climbed over him making sure my body brushed him. He groaned. He got out of the bed and went to the bathroom. I switch the channel to criminal minds. I grabbed a pillow put it at the foot of the bed and laid down making sure my ass will be seen by Dustin when he comes out of the shower. I fell asleep because I was waken by Dustin.

“Hey sleeping beauty scoot over.”

“How was your cold shower?” I laughed. I got off the bed threw the pillow back with the other, pulled the sheets back and looked up at Dustin. He was only in his boxers and they were hanging pretty low.

“Your torturing me I’ll torture you.” I laugh.

“Who said I was into you?”

“Don’t lie I saw it in your eye’s in Bora Bora and I see it now.”

“Ya whatever.” I rolled my eyes.”

“What spot in the bed do you what?” I asked.

“I know you want me.” He climb into the bed and laid in the middle.

“Oh yes Dustin I want you so badly it hurts.” I took off my tank top so I was standing in my underwear and bra. I climb into bed laying partly on him and the bed.

“Good night Dustin.” I reached over and turned off the lamp. I put my head on his chest my hand just above his boxers and my leg wrapped around his. There were two signs he wanted me so bad. One is obvious I had to move my hand up a little and his heart was racing.

“Your killing me Elizabeth.”

“I know but this is your last test and I’m comfy. Sweet dream.” I smiled. He let out a huge huff wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled the sheet up.

“Good night Elizabeth.”

I was asleep for a while when my phone rang. I looked up at the clock and it was three in the morning. I got out of bed and answered.

“Hello?” I said with a sleepy voice.

“Elizabeth did I wake you?”

“Ya you did Mike.”

“But it what nine over there?”

“No It’s three in the morning here in Tallahassee.”

“Your in Florida. Why didn’t you tell me?”

“I did but Emily got it.” He was quiet.

“I thought you said you broke up with her you lied to me!” I heard the bed move.