"Oh god! your amazing and your finally mine!" ch 21

After swimming for hours we went to have dinner clarifying it wasn't a date. We schedule a time and a place to meet. when i finally made it back to my room i made agrengments for the plane. Then i texted Mike.

"I'm coming home tomorrow." i knew it was early there. We were 18 hrs apart. So if it was 9pm friday here it was 3am saturday there. i finished packing when my phone rang. The ID said Mike. I got over wellemed with joy.

"Hello?"

"You fucking Bitch he's mine!"

"Hello Emily."

"He is mine so stay back!"

"I already have him." she laughed

"Well think again." she hangs up. what the hell was that? i threw my phone on my bed. i went to the kitchen and pulled out a bottle of water. i heard my phone ring telling me i got a text. i walked back into the bedroom and answer the text. it was from Mike. it was a video. it started out with a very girl room. Then Emily standing in front of a mirror showing a reflection of her in a very lacy bra and matching panties. she turned to the side showing it was a thong then she walked to the bed. it was dark but you can make out a figure of someone on the bed she turns on the lamp. laying on the bed in his boxers was Mike. he flipped over and you could make out nail marks on his back.

"Hey Mike baby?"

"Hmmmm."

"Do you love me?"

"Ummmhhummm."

"I didn't hear you."

"Yes." she turns off the light walks over to some wall where hangs a calendar and points to todays date. My heart sank. I felt like throwing up. So he used me and was the dump me. Just the thought of that pissed me off to no end. i let him get to me open my self and let him take a piece of me. I though someone out there would love me guess i was wrong.

The next morning i was sitting in the airport with my things tired because i couldn't sleep, have no self of steam and i have no one to take to. i guessed i spaced out because i was being shaken.

"Elizabeth?" i looked up to see Dustin

"Oh hey." i put on a fake smile.

"Sorry I'm was late."

"No problem. The plane here let get on board." i grabbed my things and walked to the gate with Dustin right be hind. The pilot took are thing while we boarded. i sat in one of the chairs and Dustin sat right in front of me in the other chair.

"Elizabeth what's wrong?"

"Nothing what make's you wonder?"

"Your very quiet."

"Oh I couldn't sleep. I'm just tired."

"Well you have plenty of time to sleep on the way home."

"Ya. did you have time to eat?"

"No but i put an apple in my bag."

"I made share they put food in the kitchen area. i believe they put soda, juice, fruit, sandwiches."

"Cool." The plane when off and we were in the air. The first hour or so on the plane was quiet. i looked out of the window. Think over and over on how stupid I was.

"Your lying to me." I looked away from the window to Dustin."

"Excuse me?"

"The look on your face isn't tired it's hurt and sadness. What really happened Elizabeth?" i looked at him for a moment.

"Mike cheated on me and i got proof."

"You been in Bara Bara how do you have proof?" i pulled out my phone brought out the text message and handed him my phone. i sat there quietly watching him watching the video. when he was done he shut my phone and handed it back to me.

"It has today day or yesterday which ever you see it."

"Maybe he went partying and got drunk."

"How did he end up in her bed room in his boxers?" that he couldn't answer.

"Ya I thought so. doesn't matter any more. i'm getting over it."

"Really don't you love him?"

"Not anymore. there is no way he can get out of this."

"Why would he cheat on you. your amazing funny, fun ,sexy and you except everyone no matter what other think." i looked at him.

"Thank you, but right now i'm looking for a friend that's it."

"No i under stand and i would like to be your friend."

"Thank you." for the rest of the plane ride we basically we were quiet. we hand lunch i check on the pilot to make sure they were okay.

"Were fine Miss. but we will be making a stop soon for gas."

"Okay." i walked over to my seat when we hit turbulence and i loss my balance and landed in Dustin lap. i started laughing.

"Sorry."

"No problem."

"Were going to land soon to get gas."

"K." i got off his lap and sat in my chair. About 30 minutes we landed some where. I really didn't care. i turned on my phone to see if i got any calls and sure enough i did. one from my brother asking if everything is okay. one from my grandma she wan't to know what i was up to. one from my aunt saying she leaving town and Alex will pick me up from the airport. which made no sense because i drove to the air port. i called Alex and gave him the night off. The next message was from Mike say he did something bad an we need to talk and the last message was from Maria telling me she's dating my brother and he's amazing and hopefully he will finally be the one for her. The plane was ready to go. i decided to sit in Dustin chair to get a different view well the back of the plane view. Dustin got on board and with out saying any thing he sat down on what was my seat.

"Do you want your seat back?"

"No i'm good."

"Do you need a ride home or is someone going to pick you up?"

"No one is going to pick me up. who am i going to be with?"

"I drove to the airport you can have the passenger seat."

"Cool." i pulled my feet up to my chest and leaned back into the chair. i closed my eyes and tried to get comfy. The then thing my leg are being pulled away from me and placed on Dustin lap.

"You were have trouble getting comfy i'll i'm trying to do is help you and well you were being nosy getting in the right place." he smiled.

"Thank you." we spent the rest of the plane ride asleep. my feet on his lap and the plane ride quiet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so tell me what you think! please comment !