Chapter 13

**Get ready, my readers, for love is in the air... and a confession is on the rise!**

Chapter 13

“Oh! Nate is here!” Christina jumped up from the bed.

Shoot! Is it time already? I was a little annoyed that I didn’t get to tell Christina and Harmony, but then it was replaced by excitement. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach as I zipped downstairs with Christina and Harmony at my heels.

I composed myself before appearing at the front door.

I was too late.

“Nate Wolfe?” My mother held the door open as her mouth dropped in shock.

Her eyes met mine and she mouthed to me, ‘Good Job’.

I felt like dying when I saw that, but blushing like an idiot was the other alternative.

“Ready?” Nate smiled a breathtaking smile.

“Yeah.” I stuttered, still flustered by my mother’s embarrassing commentary.

He took my hand in his, and a funny thought crossed my mind. This would be the moment he would kiss my hand before running away with me on a big white horse.

As soon as the front door shut behind us, he turned to me.

“You look sexy.” Was all he said, yet that instantly made my heart soar.

I smiled timidly, “Thanks.” I gave him a once over. “You look good too.”

What am I saying? YOU’RE GORGEOUS! Hey, wait a minute! Do my ears deceive me or did I just hear an “Aw” from the other side of that door?

Nate heard it too, and he smirked. He whispered to me, “They’ll love this, then.”

He pulled a single flower from behind his back, and I was immediately touched.

I gasped, “Oh my gosh! A moon flower!” I took it from him, and gazed at the beautiful flower.

“I have inside sources that say it’s your favorite flower.” He smiled when he saw how much I loved it.

“Wow! Thank you, Nate! Nobody’s ever done that for me before!” I breathed in the flower, and then I realized something. “Where did you get it? I didn’t know that any of the shops here sold moon flowers. In fact—”

He silenced me with a kiss.

Ooh… this is nice… I admitted, unconsciously kissing him back.

He pulled away for a moment and chuckled, “You talk too much.” Then he kissed me again, and I immediately forgot that we were still in front of my house.

“GET A ROOM!” Harmony laughed from inside.

We pulled away, reluctantly. I looked up into his eyes, and immediately was floored by the emotions I saw.

Wait… did he WANT to get a room!? Hmm… well… I wouldn’t mind either to be honest!

Nate looked at me, at the house, and then grabbed my hand to pull me to his car. I stopped him.

“I need to put the flower in a vase.” I told him, not expecting his answer to be pointing at the front porch.

It was squished from being stepped on. Did I drop it when he kissed me!? I blushed.

He laughed at my expression, and he opened the door to the passenger side for me.

I stuttered out a thank-you, and before I knew it, we were driving.