Chapter 11- 10 Reason Why An Emo Guy and a Preppy Girl Shouldn't Fall In Love

Chapter 11

Mending Broken Pieces

Autumn's POV

I sat in Alex's car staring off into the distance.

I wonder if what Selena said was true. Does Andy like me? Not that it would change anything. But what I'm really worried about is that she'll tell him about me "Loving him". I certainly do not, but I had to say that to get Selena off my back.

That's the only reason.

I don't like him. I can't like such a... A-hole, I just can't.

Today was just a blur. Everything went by too fast for me to catch up. Andy didn't come to school today neither did Selena for that matter. My mom and step-dad were out of state on some important business meeting and Trent was acting like such an idiot earlier today. Today has definitely been a rather crazy day.

As I looked out the window trees passed by and the sky was a dull grey. As soon as we got out of school Alex took me to a Lake not far from where we live.

I swear this kid is too good for me. I wish I could actually truly like him like he does.

It started to rain cats and dogs. The sky was now a menacing dark grey tone. I hate rain, it sucks. Thankfully we were right in front of my house by now. Alex got out and jogged around to open the door for me.

I got out, gave Alex a quick kiss and ran inside the warmth of my house. The mail was scattered all over the floor. I bent down and picked up the mail.

Magazine, Bills, Magazine, Advertisement, a letter for me, bills...

Wait a letter for me. The envelope was pink and had only my name on it, Autumn, it read. I yanked the envelope open. It Read:

Hey it's Selena. Sorry I couldn't give this to you in person, stuff happened. Hope you're considering what I told you yesterday. I truly believe Andy adores you, more than you know.

Call him.

Give this a Chance.

Selena

I read it again and again. Selena had put Andy's number in the letter. But what was I to do with it? I just stared at the number. I walked up the stairs into my room and threw myself on to the bed still staring at the piece of paper.

Andy adores me?

The words seem to comfort my body. Should I call?

Give this a chance...

By now I knew the number by memory. But what to do with it, he is off limits. He's just not mine to own. We're not meant to be...or are we?

No of course not that only happens in movies and books, Right?

The loud sound of thunder vibrated through my bed. I jumped up and heard the door open downstairs.

Oh great! Trent.

I could smell the light odor of liquor from here. Shoot, he's been drinking.

"Autumn! AUTUMN! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!", his shouts got louder and louder.

I quickly get up to lock the door but Trent pushes the door open and I stumble back.

"There's my sexy lil sister"

"Trent get out of my room!" This idiot better get out. Like always he has nothing better to do than to bother me.

"Baby, I love you! I want you to fuck me" Trent came closer to me and pulled me towards him. His whole body smelled like trash.