Chapter 1- 10 Reason Why An Emo Guy and a Preppy Girl Shouldn't Fall In Love

Well here it is :D I'm uploading 10 reason again >.< god....oh well :P

From now it will be in MY account :] enjoy

Chapter 1

Damn I'm a fucking bitch!

Andy's POV

I'm having a low down dirty rotten day. After another useless day at the "prestigious" North View Academy I wonder if anyone gets that our school name is that of a crazy house. Thank god it's the last day of school; it's the only thing that keeps me from screaming.

Everybody better stay the fuck away from me if they know what's good for them. My mom only turns off the T.V to scream at me about how much she hates me. The jocks put signs on my locker saying "fag". Really am I the fag, really I'm not the one wrestling with other sweaty guys wearing only one layer of clothes to separate them and nudity.

Besides the "jocks" (more like fags to me) and "mom" (more like a drunken bitch) my girlfriend and I broke up...again. It's not like it's anything new but damn it's getting on my damn nerves. She just wants to see me beg for her back. She's a twisted cold hearted spoiled bitch.

Autumn's POV.

I'm walking home alone as usual. I wonder why the same things that have been happening all my life still hurt. I'm a geek there's no chic to it.

I want a mysterious prince to whisk me away. Oh god that sounded SO corny. Even corny to ME and believe me that's a lot. Oh why do I have to be the freckled ginger in the family? I mean seriously my face has so many freckles it looks like I've been burned. My hair is identical to Ronald McDonald. When I blush my face looks as red as my hair. I look like a freaking tomato! My eyes are pretty though...hazel...so is my smile...but my hair it's SO Big and curly! Whenever I put it on a ponytail I look five. My step-brother calls my Tigger. Don't ask why. He is different from me. From his blonde locks to his Viking size. Girls die for him. He is a preppy jock and I'm a never been kissed nerd. No one believes we are related in any way.

Everyone makes fun of me heck even the freaking Emo's make fun of me. Well except one person. With his long black hair ,his deep icy blue eyes and his guy liner (ha-ha). Heck he wears more makeup then my mom does! But he's so...amazing, caring and protective. He's the only one who sticks up for me. He's never once made fun of me.

*whispers* "Oh God can't you please send me a prince...no... a dark prince...like...Andy"

Next thing I know I'm crashing into someone or something...crashing into people is pretty normal considering I'm constantly zoning out. Lucky me *heavy sarcasm*

____________________________________________________

A/N: Andy is pist right now so at this point he doesn't know who he's screaming at. So give the dude a break =]

____________________________________________________

Andy's POV

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I yell.

She's Screams and that's the end of her. I hate it when that happens girls take one look at me (well most girls) and scream. Who does she think she is! I look down at her. SHE'S A GEEK AND SHE'S SCREAMING AT ME!? Dude! She should be happy if I even look at her! Seriously what's up with her face!?

They're freckles...right?...

Third Person POV

Autumn starts to cry. But he is oblivious too much in rage to care. Autumn stumbles back and falls to the ground.

"...YOU LITTLE FRECKLED FACED FREAK!" Andy screamed to her.

Autumn tried to reply in a soft broken voice as he continued to yell, tears build up in her eyes. "I...I....I'm...S...S...sooo...Sorry I didn't mean...to...um....sorry" her weak apologies make him angrier.

He yells harder and louder "NO! YOU'RE JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE! EVERYONE THINKS THEY'RE BETTER THAN ME EVEN YOU! YOU'RE NO BETTER THAN ME!"

**********************************************************************

Andy's POV His Room

*signs* Whoa...I'm a fucked up bitch that's for sure. The girl didn't deserve that. I mean she didn't do anything to me.

~You're a bitch.~

Huh? OH SHIT! You know something is wrong when you hear voices in your head.

~Relax. I'm your conscious...and boy do you have a twisted mouth. Poor girl didn't do a thing to you!~

Yeah that's true...wait...am I talking back to the voice Oh Geez I'm going crazy!

~Oh relax again! You're not going crazy your brain is.~

How the hell is that better!

~Relax...again. The teenage brain is identical to a schizophrenic. All teenagers are like this. So there is an actual excuse to all your craziness.~

Ha! I knew it! There had to be a reason why all the cheerleaders are like that! I guess if that's so, half of the teachers at school are teens.

~Okay... Well anyways ...the girl was kind of pretty. I loved her eyes and so did you.~

Have you ever seen her before? Dude this girl is a nerd! It doesn't matter if she has nice eyes, beautiful hair, cute freckles or an awesome personality...it doesn't change anything.

~*cough* you like her *cough* oh damn my bad...you know swine flu...~

Fuck you! I don't like her... I can't like her. We're too different; I have to be with someone like...Amanda. Sure she's a fucked up whore but, she's like the best I can do. Why would Autumn even look at me? I mean wow I stand up for her sometimes, big deal. Like I said before, it doesn't change anything.

~Umm..yeah it does change...EVERYTHING. It shows that you're not a pussy to actually like her. But oh no! Big man Andy can't go out with a nerd! Heaven knows what will happen! *sarcastic*~

Grrrrrrr

~Oh now you're a dog.~

Since when does my mind insult me!

~Well...you're cruel to everyone else why shouldn't your mind be cruel to yourself? You're going to have to apologies to her!~

I don't even know her that well!

~All the more reason to talk to her. *chuckles evilly*~