Chapter 4- 10 Reason Why An Emo Guy and a Preppy Girl Shouldn't Fall In Love

Chapter 4

Misleading leads. I hate getting played!

Andy's POV

Going to waste my time at the psyche ward aka school. Well at least I'll get to see Autumn. *smiles to himself*

~Someone's got a crush! Someone's got a crush! Andy and Autumn sitting in tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g...

SHUT UP! You're so damn annoying!

~It's true...~

No it ain't!

~Uh huh keep telling yourself that~

I ignore the voice that keeps on annoying the crap out of me.

Amanda comes next to me and holds my hand as we walk she's smiling. I lean down and kiss her.

I'll show you I don't like that geek!

"Get a room!" Nick yells out.

Amanda and I were in a very compromising position.

Spike starts hooting.

"Oh shut up both of you!" I yell back.

I read the sign next to the school "Welcome Back to another Lame School year! This year's #1 school for fags!"

Okay maybe it didn't say that exactly but it was close.

Autumn's POV

I haven't been to North view High in two years. I wonder if anyone will recognize me. Probably not.

I got into my brothers SUV and we drove off to school. The whole way through he didn't say a word. Oops...I popped his bubble yesterday didn't I?*giggles*

When we get there I walk out and everyone is staring at me. The boys have that OH-IM-IN-LOVE look and the girls YOU-BETTER-STAY-AWAY-FROM-MY-BOYFRIEND look.

My brother looked at them jealously as I smiled at some of the boys.

When we got to the door one of the boys opened the door for me but closed it on my brother's face. He was going to be angry.

"Thanks" I said smiling.

"Anything for you gorgeous" the guy who opened the door said handing me a note: Call me babe....We can have some fun later.

I chuckled and waved bye to him rolling my eyes.

And of course Trent was up on my face.

"What's that all about!" he said demanding.

"Nothing I'm just being nice that's all."

"Yeah by being all over them!"

"Someone's jealous..." I said annoyed

He answered "I swear that if you get with any of these jackasses ill will break their face!"

Now I was mad! "I CAN DO ANYTHING, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, TO ANYONE!" I screamed not caring who just heard me.

As Long as I Follow my golden rule. I'll be fine!

"No you can't!"

"WATCH ME! I'M GOING TO KISS THE FIRST GUY WHO WALKS THROUGH THAT DOOR!"

He laughed not believing me. Oh he was going to be sorry.

A Tall guy with Medium long hair walked through the door. He was wearing black skinny jeans with a black and red shirt. He had two piercings on his full pink lips. He was kind of cute. He looked familiar though...