Chapter 3- 10 Reason Why An Emo Guy and a Preppy Girl Shouldn't Fall In Love

Chapter 3

My Life is like a corny version of Jesus of Suburbia by Green Day.

Andy's POV

"You look like your fucking dead, try going out in the sun once in awhile, you wanna be vamp!" My hung-over mother tells me.

When you have a mom who gave birth to you when she was sixteen means that she curses like a seventeen year old and can be pretty creative with her words.

"What the fuck is wrong with you now?" she goes on.

"you're face, that's what"

"You look at me like I'm the freak" the bitch continues.

"You are the fucking freak, look around, why wouldn't you be. You sit on your fat ass all day doing nothing just whining like the bitch you are. The worst part is that you come here every day and look at me with the same sick look"

"And what look is that?" the fucking bitch sneers.

"You look at me like I'm the loser"

"Who the fuck do you think you are? You're no better than me. What are you the messenger sent up from heaven to show me my sins? My only sin is for not drowning you at birth."

I stand up and stand in front of her and yell "YOU ARE FUCKING PATHETIC!"

******************************************************

"My mom's being extra bitchy lately. I don't get it is it PMS or menopause?''

Nick says "How should we know?"

"Why are you looking at me? Just because I'm a girl you expect me to fucking know this! That's fucking sexiest!!" Amanda adds.

"Amanda Can you shut the fuck up for one second?! I didn't leave one bitch to come to another!" After all these years I still don't know why I keep coming back to her. Besides being a whore she's a bitch to me all the time.

Finally she shuts up! What a miracle!

"Okay, new topic people" Spike says "Anyone got anything new to say?"

"Well did you guys know Trent's sister is coming to town?" Selena Comments.

My head snaps as soon as I hear Trent's sister being mentioned.

~Here your chance boy! Two years waiting for an apology. Man I look up to you! ~

Yeah...she's finally here...she's back. I smile at that though. Wait what the fuck!

"I didn't know he had a sister" Amanda commented.

"Yeah they're related by marriage. Hey any friend of Trent's is a friend of ours" Spike laughs with an evil smile.

I feel an unfamiliar urge to punch him in the face and protect that's been on my mind for the past two years. *shakes his head trying to get the thought out of his mind*

~You have to protect her. Your apology means nothing if you just left your friends do all the trashing like you did. ~

Yeah...I know I know I know!

"Why don't we just leave the girl alone?" I knew what he has in mind. Unfortunately. He was going to do to her what he does to many girls at school.

He'll get them drunk. Use them. Take a picture or ...two. Black mails them for the rest of ...school. There's probably about what...twenty girls he hasn't done? And none of them are willing to admit it.

He's a future date rapist in the making. That sick twisted fuck. He cannot use her that way. No not my Autumn...wait...did I just say that! I don't even know her. *signs*