Prologue

{MINNA!!!!! Ok so I have been wanting to do this for awhile. This will be Fairy Tail crossed with the book series Daughter of Smoke and Bone. There may be spoilers! You have been warned! Also a thank you to Chello_8893 for helping me get this going and the beautiful cover. Isn't she so helpful?? :) So ready? Let's go!!}

For as long as anyone can remember, the chimera and sephrim have been at war. The sephrim have over number the chimera from the start. They used to use the people as slaves and servants. Their animal like sounds and grunts never meaning anything to their angel like captors. But little did they know it was language, speech. The chimera came in all races, from sphinx like women,with their lions bodies and beautiful female heads, to monstrous up right tigers with hands that were able to use tools. Even some never seen before, like the mighty Brimstone. His mighty torso was like nothing they had seen, and was scared from constant abuse. A lions tail from his bull like haunches. A goats head was mounted on those large shoulders.

One day, he and the present day warlord, a man with the head of a stag, lead an uprising. Together they lead the captive chimera back to their home city, where a cage now covers the city, to keep out the sephrim. Hundreds of years later the war still rages on, neither side giving in. The sephrim clearly out number the chimera, so the question remains.

How can more and more keep coming?