Chapter 2: Piggy Day

That night, I got ready for bed. I took off my combat boots and socks and changed into my night clothes. It consists of a black tank top and sweat shorts. I pulled some things out of my bag that I would most definitely need, like some snacks for the whole thing. I thought Chef would feed us, but I guess not. Good thing I came prepared!

"What is that?" I turned around and saw Amy.

"What's what?" I asked back I confusion.

"Is that food?" She looked closer.

"Well, not exactly. It's just some snacks that I brought from home in case Chef's food that we might eat. Guess not though. Good thing, at least. I can let you have some if you promise not to tell?" I said.

"Promise!" She said with a squeal. I handed her a Debby cake and both of us ate in peace. "Oh, you are so my new best friend!" She grinned at me.

"Um, okay then?" I said unsure. I didn't think she was serious though. I mean, she only wanted my Debbie's and Snapple's. That was surely it. I'm sure she didn't mean that she was really my friend. No one really has been except my best friend David I met online once, and he was a bit weird though. I still liked him though, but we just never seen each other face to face. We're still pretty close even if we haven't and we have a lot in common actually.

"How did you get these? What happened to your bags?" She asked.

"That is my bag. And it's the best one in the world. I've used it for my travels a lot and I take it with me every time as it can hold practically everything I need. Especially on survival like we are now." I said.

"Awesome!" Amy squealed once again.

"Well, good night then," I said and got into my bed. I didn't exactly like this though. "Never mind. I'm going to build a hammock." Then I got up and grabbed a hammer and some nails with some rope.

"What are you doing?" Amy asked me.

"Building a hammock. That bed isn't exactly comfortable." I said.

"Yeah, you're right on that one." Amy agreed. I grabbed my bag before leaving as I never trusted anyone with it. I weaved some rope together to shape it and built a hammock right underneath where Jasmine was sleeping. I built my hammock large and wide so it could hold my backpack along with it and also so I wouldn't fall off. I then took out a blanket that I always take on my travels that was in my backpack and I wrapped myself in it before quickly falling asleep. This was so much more comfortable.

I woke by a thump on the ground. Did I fall? I woke up still on my hammock. Ah, that's good then. I jumped down onto the tree house silently, which was completely opposite of howJasmine did so. Maybe it was her boots? Yeah, that could be it.

"Good morning, Jasmine." I said with a yawn as I stretched.

"Good morning to you, too." Jasmine said with a smile.

"Ugh, what are you doing?" Amy asked annoyed. She was already dressed. I need to get dressed as well before the challenge starts.

"I'm going to forage for some food," Jasmine said.

"Oh. Forage? Is that dangerous? Do you want some help?" Amy asked. I knew she was speaking directly about Samey.

"Four hands is better than two," Jasmine said. Amy soon left.

"Samey! Wake up!" Samey was pushed out when she was still half asleep in her pajamas. "Go with Jasmine and get me some food. And don't be all lazy like you were when you were born!"