Part 15

LOUIS POV

The next few weeks fly by and Harry and my relationship has become really serious. I can tell Casey and Ben are a little worried and I know they know that we have taken it to the next level.
Harry has been helping me with my maths still but I'm still falling behind and struggling, my test Is in three days and I'm really not confident that I'm going to pass.

Niall and I head to lunch together on Tuesday and we both sit on the grass on the hill.

"So how's things Lou?" Niall asks me.

"Really good Ni, I'm actually really happy" I tell him smiling.

"I know, I can see, it's nice to see you coming to school without bruises all over your body and a smile on your face" he tells me sincerely.

"Thanks Ni, for everything you know....I appreciate it" I say.

"You know, I love you Lou and I would do anything for you" Niall tells me.

I smile and nod towards him.

"So how's Zayn?" I ask and watch as Niall blushes so hard and smiles slightly.

"That good huh?" I say laughing at him.

"Hey, you can talk! You and Harry are all loved up, I can see the heart eyes you give each other in the hallway" Niall teases me.

Niall is the only person besides Liam, Casey and Ben who knows about Harry and I, he was surprised at first but is really supportive and I'm thankful. I don't know what I would have done if he was against our relationship. I shove his arm and we laugh together.

"Hey um on a serious note though" Niall says, his smile falling from his face.

"Yeah, what's up?" I ask worried about what he is going to say, does someone know about Harry and I?

" I've been seeing your dad lately, he has been hanging around the school carpark and gates after school" Niall tells me.

"Yeah, I um.. I've seen him too, he hasn't spoken to me though he just looks at me, did he talk to you?" I ask panicking a little, the last thing I want is for Niall to get hurt.

"Well......yeah he approached me yesterday afternoon, he asked me where you were living now" Niall tells me avoiding my eyes.

"Um....what um... what did you tell him?" I ask.

"That I had no idea, I would never tell him Lou" Niall reassures me.

"I know Ni but I'm worried he will do something to you to get it out of you, I'm so sorry he approached you. I'm so sorry" I tell him.

"Don't be sorry Lou, I just think it's worrying he is hanging around and I think you should tell Harry, Casey and Ben" he tells me.

"I don't want them to know, dad can't do anything and they will just worry and if dad finds out where they live.... I don't want to put them at risk Ni, I don't want anything to happen to them" I tell him.

I can tell Niall is not convinced and wants to argue with me but the bell rings just in time and we head off together to class. An uneasy feeling has settled in my stomach and I'm really worried my dad is planning something to get back at me.

I walk out of my last class of the day, I walk my usual way to the carpark to meet Ben and Harry. When the kids at school found out that Ben and Casey had adopted me I thought they would all be really weird about it all, but they actually thought it was really awesome. It did get around that my dad was an alcoholic and drug addict but nothing about the abuse has seemed to surface and I really hope it stays that way. I don't want people knowing about all that, no one has asked me any questions and have accepted that it's obviously not something I really want to talk about.