Cold, Tired, and Hungry

Josh couldn't help but let out a soft laugh as he saw his husband waddling out of the bedroom with a big fluffy blanket wrapped around him.

"You don't wanna put your boxers on?" Josh called to him.

"No please," Tyler replied, going to the kitchen to find snacks.

Josh chuckled and rested his hands behind his head, waiting for his beautiful husband to return.

Tyler came back with a big bag of pretzels, crawling into bed and picking up Josh's arm, wrapping it around him as he ate his pretzels.

Josh grinned and kissed his husband's cheek. "Feel ok?"

He nodded, continuing to eat his pretzels.

Josh hugged his husband, unable to stop smiling at him. "Do you wanna put your pants on now?"

Tyler nodded, putting on his pajama pants.

Tyler pouted and crawled into Josh's lap, sitting down on him and snuggling into him. Josh wrapped his arms around him, warming him up.

His husband always got cold after sex. Neither of them knew why, he just did. He also got really hungry. So immediately after, Josh would snuggle him until Tyler got hungry and went to the pantry to find food.

Then he'd come back, wanting more snuggles. And he'd tell his Joshua just how much he loved him before falling asleep.

And Josh wouldn't have it any other way.

He loved his husband. He'd always been this way. Ever since they were 16 and dating.

And now they were 24 and married, and just about nothing had changed.

Josh smiled as the memories flooded his mind, remembering how nervous he and Tyler were their first time, how snuggly they were after, and how he knew Tyler was the one.

Then he heard Tyler's loud snores and felt his arm fling over him, drooling on Josh's shoulder.

Josh smiled and laughed softly. "I love you, baby."