Blow Job

"I-I dunno, Joshie," Tyler said quietly.

"It'll feel really good, baby," Josh said, running his fingers through his boyfriend's hair. "I promise. Even better than when I did it with my hand."

Tyler chewed on his lip nervously.

"But if you wanna Wait, we will 100% Wait. I don't wanna do something you're not comfortable with."

"I-I dunno..."

"Then lets just wait, baby," Josh said. "Let's just wait until you're positive you wanna do it. It'll be more fun that way."

"I-I wanna try it."

"Are you sure?"

Tyler nodded.

Josh kissed Tyler's neck as he ran his hands up and down the insides of his boyfriend's thighs. "If you want me to stop at any point, all you have to do is say."

Again, Tyler nodded.

Josh slipped his left hand under Tyler's shirt, gently running his hand up and down his torso. "Your body is so perfect, baby..."

His right hand moved to Tyler's basketball shorts, beginning to softly palm his boyfriend, earning soft moans of his name.

Josh soon moved so he was in front of Tyler, between his spread legs. He softly kissed Tyler's lips as he pulled his boyfriend's shorts off before pulling back. "Can I take these off, baby?" He hummed, tugging at the elastic of Tyler's boxers.

Tyler nodded, becoming fully exposed to Josh for the second time ever.

Josh started by placing kisses all down his boyfriend's abdomen, working his way down until he kissed his tip, earning a soft whimper.

He then licked a stripe up the underside of Tyler's member, earning a moan from him.

He slowly took Tyler in his mouth, starting slow and sexy. Tyler was a moaning softly, high-pitched.

As Josh sped up, his hands made their way to Tyler's nipples, massaging them and squeezing, knowing that made himself weak and it had the same affect on Tyler.

Tyler was moaning louder now, Josh growing hard as Tyler started playing with his own nipples, completely lost in pleasure.

"J-Joshie... i-i..."

"Are you close, baby?"

"M-mhm."

"Cum whenever you need to," Josh said.

It wasn't like Josh didn't allow Tyler to cum, they had only ever had any sexual activity once before, but Tyler always felt guilty when he did for some reason. So josh made him feel like it was ok.

Soon, Tyler came in josh's mouth, mortified when Josh swallowed.

"T-that went in y-your mouth..."

"Yep," Josh chuckled. "And I swallowed it."

"W-why?"

"Just kinda sexy."

"C-can I try?"

"Please do," Josh smirked.

So soon, the boys switched positions, and Tyler gave his first blow job.