News

The next morning...

Percy's P.O.V.

I was rubbing circles into Annabeth's back as she hurled into the toilet. We had eaten breakfast but due to morning sickness, none of it was going to stay in her stomach. Our friends were coming over in an hour so we could tell them the news. We had called Annabeth's dad last night, and he was positively thrilled.

"Thanks, Perce," Annabeth said, finally emerging and rinsing her mouth. I nodded and sped downstairs to get her a glass of water. We went to our room, and I wore a t-shirt and jeans, and Annabeth wore a long purple skirt and a white shirt with little purple flowers on it. We went downstairs, and Annabeth picked a book from her office, and sat with me in my office while I worked. She curled up on an armchair, blanket over her, and began reading. I opened my laptop and read a couple emails about a pod dolphins and a group of sea turtles who were in danger because of a large trash dump in the ocean. I replied saying we would tend to it tomorrow. I opened a few documents about some bills and other political crap and before I knew it, our doorbell was ringing. Annabeth pulled off her blanket and shut her book, running to the door. She pulled open the door to find the Valdez family standing there.

"Hey! Come in!" I called. I gave Leo a man hug, and picked up little Sasha. I hugged Calypso.

"Is Estelle here?" Sasha asked me. She looked so excited.

"No, she isn't. Sorry, sweetie. She will be soon," I said, hugging her.

"Ok." She bounced up into her mom's lap.

"So what's the big news, guys?" Leo asked. I sat down next to Annabeth.

"Sorry Leo, you'll find out when everyone else does," Annabeth said. Before Leo could retort, the doorbell rang again, and I bounced up to get it. There stood Jason, Piper, Hazel, and Frank. I hugged them all, greeting them.

"Hey man," Leo said. Everyone hugged each other. Just as I was about to close the door, my parents came through the door. I invited them just so that Estelle could play with Sasha. There were more hugs all around.

"Sasha!" Estelle yelled. The two hugged, then skipped off to play by themselves behind the couch. We were all chatting, until the doorbell rang again. Thalia, Reyna, Will, and Nico stood there. More hugs and loud greetings. Two minutes later Grover and Juniper showed up. I don't even need to say that there were more hugs.

"Alright, so we called you all here because we have big news," I said. I saw Annabeth catch Thalia's gaze, who's eyes twinkled knowingly. I knew Thalia knew.

"So, here goes. I'm pregnant," Annabeth said. There was silence for a moment, and then everyone started screaming out their congratulations. They started screaming so quickly and so suddenly that I was pretty sure I was half deaf. Everyone hugged us, congratulating us.

"That's awesome!" Jason, Leo, Frank, and Will called out.

"You're going to have a kid!! We're going to be aunts!" Piper and Hazel screamed.

"This is so great! Sasha will have another friend!" Calypso exclaimed.

"That's amazing! You guys deserve a nice life settled down," Reyna said, smiling. Thalia hummed and nodded in agreement.

"I'm so happy for you!" Grover and Nico called out.

"Congrats guys!" Juniper said. We had a nice lunch with everyone; a picnic out on the beach. Then they all said bye, Estelle and Sasha giving each other tight hugs before being taken back to their own homes. Annabeth and I started getting nervous, since we were going to tell our godly parents today. Athena and Poseidon surprisingly agreed to come to our house, sparing us from a long journey across the country to Olympus. At exactly 3 o'clock, they both popped right into our living room, scaring the crap out of both of us. Athena and Dad had surprisingly shook on a truce since Annabeth and I were married, saving us from our parents hating each other.

"So what's the big news? Sorry to rush you, but we can't be here long," Dad said, after greeting us, and collapsing on the couch.

"I'm, um, I'm pregnant," Annabeth spit out. I put my arm around her reassuringly.

"That's amazing!" Athena said. She smiled warmly at both of us.

"You're going to have a kid? I'm going to be a grandfather?" Dad asked. I nodded. His eyes actually got a little shiny. "That's great! I'm so happy for you! I'm so proud of you guys!" They both got up. Dad gave me a hug, while Athena gave Annabeth a hug. Totally shockingly, Athena gave me a hug too. My Dad hugged Annabeth, but that wasn't too shocking since he did give her her wedding dress. As soon as they had come, they were gone. Annabeth and I spent the rest of the day huddled up on the couch, watching movies. I ordered pizza for dinner from a restaurant on the island. We ate hungrily, and then went to bed. I kissed both Annabeth and the baby goodnight, then wrapped my arms around my beautiful wife and fell asleep.

A/n: Hey guys!! Hope you enjoyed this. Love y'all! <3