Reception

Annabeth's P.O.V.
Percy and I walked out of the hall and into the reception area. I walked to my changing room. Poseidon showed me how to will my dress into something different. I willed it into a knee length teal dress, with no cape, but the seashell crown and belt stayed. I kept my bouquet and changed my shoes into suitable dancing shoes. Then I walked back out, and found that Percy had removed his vest, but left on everything else.

"Will everyone clear the floor for the newly wedded couple, Mr. and Mrs. Jackson!" Apollo the DJ called out. Percy and I walked onto the dance floor, smiling at our friends. Apollo started the song, and Percy began waltzing and spinning me around. He was a surprisingly good dancer.

"I didn't know you danced so well," I said, smiling at him.

"I've been practicing. I didn't want everyone to see you dancing with some idiot on your wedding day," he replied, smiling back.

"Our wedding day, Seaweed Brain," I reminded him. He blushed. "You're adorable. I love you."

"I love you more." As the music was ending, he spun me around, then dipped me as the song ended, kissing me before lifting me upright.

"Awwww," the crowd called. We giggled. People flooded the dance floor. I saw Piper and Jason, Hazel and Frank, Leo and Calypso, Grover and Juniper, Will and Nico, Travis and Katie, and totally shockingly, I saw Reyna and Thalia. I'd have to ask them about that later. I saw Paul and Sally, and then Paul gave Sally's hand to Poseidon, which I thought was very considerate. Paul was such a nice man. Surprisingly, my mom danced with my dad. There were many other couples I saw. Percy and I danced and danced until my feet hurt and I couldn't dance anymore. Then we sat down, and Percy brought me a drink, which I sipped gratefully. Percy ran off, saying he wanted to talk to Grover, when Reyna and Thalia found me.

"Congrats, Annabeth. That was a beautiful ceremony," Reyna said. Thalia smiled.

"Thanks," I replied, smiling back at her. "Now both of you sit down and explain yourselves." Thalia giggled and Reyna blushed.

"Venu-Aphrodite once told me that I wouldn't find love where I expect it. I think I know what she meant. I saw Thalia, and well, I realized she might be the one for me," Reyna explained.

"What about you Thalia? You're a Hunter, you're not allowed to date anyone."

"Actually, Annabeth, I came here to tell you that I just quit the Hunters. Artemis took it very well, wishing me happiness with Reyna. I'm really happy about it," Thalia said, kissing Reyna's cheek.

"Whoa! You quit the Hunters? Good for you! How long have you two been dating then?" I asked.

"For about a month," Reyna replied, laughing.

"A MONTH?! Were you planning on telling me this?!?" I screamed happily at Thalia.

"Geez, calm down woman. Yes I was planning on telling you, but you were so busy with the wedding that I didn't want to burst your bubble. I wasn't sure how you were going to take it."

"I think it's great. You didn't have to worry at all," I replied happily. Just as I was going to send them back into the crowd, the music stopped and Percy spoke in the microphone.

"Hey guys! I wanted to thank everyone for coming out tonight and I actually have a little surprise for my wonderful wife. Annabeth, this is for you," Percy said, looking at me. I smiled, not sure what he was doing. He gestured to Apollo, and the melody for Perfect by Ed Sheeran began playing. Percy started to sing.

"I found a love for me

Darling just dive right in

and follow my lead.

Well I found a girl beautiful and sweet

I never knew you were the someone waiting for me

'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love

Not knowing what it was

I will not give you up this time

But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own

And in your eyes you're holding mine." His voice was beautiful. I can't believe I never knew about this. My eyes teared up, and he just looked at me, his gaze never wavering, and his voice hitting all the right notes.

"Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms

Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song

When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath

But you heard it, darling you look perfect tonight

Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know

She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home

I found a love, to carry are than just my secrets

To carry love, to carry children of our own

We are still kids, but we're so in love

Fighting against all odds

I know we'll be alright this time

Darling, just hold my hand

Be my girl, I'll be your man

I see my future in your eyes

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms

Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song

When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful

I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonight

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms

Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite sone

I have faith in what I see

Now I know I have met an angel in person

And she looks perfect

I don't deserve this

You look perfect tonight."

Percy finished his song, and everyone burst into applause, and I heard lots of cheering and whistling. I made my way to the stage, my eyes brimming with tears. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him. Then we danced the night away.