Honeymoon

Percy's P.O.V.

"Percyyyyy where are we going?" Annabeth pleaded.

"It's a surprise, Annabeth," I replied. I had said the same thing the hundred other times she had asked where we were going for our honeymoon. We went to the Oceanside Airport, which more accurately, should be called the Oceanside Pegasus-Port. You could take a pegasus from here to in the world. I walked over to Blackjack.

Hey boss! Congrats! Off to your honeymoon surprise destination?  I swear if pegasi could raise their eyebrows and smirk, that's what Blackjack would do.

"Yeah that's where we're headed. Congrats to you too!" I replied.

"Um, hello?" Annabeth asked. Sometimes I forgot Annabeth couldn't understand horses.

"Sorry, Wise Girl. I was confirming the destination, and congratulating Blackjack on his wedding with his mate," I said. Blackjack had found his mate, Natasha. She was a nice horse.

"Oh yeah, congrats Blackjack!" She exclaimed. He neighed a thank you, and I translated. "Oh Percy, what was the destination you were confirming?" Annabeth tried again.

"Not gonna work. Just get on 'Beth," I said, laughing. She grumbled and hoisted herself up on Blackjack. I had sent out luggage ahead of time, so that Blackjack wouldn't have to carry it. Blackjack flew about 2 miles off the coast of California to a small island. There was a few large houses, but they were spread wide apart, with gorgeous lawns and well manicured gardens. Blackjack landed by a house by the beach. I thanked him and he took off. The house was grey, with the trimmings and doorways painted a sea green. Suddenly it dawned on Annabeth.

"Percy...is this ours?"

"Yup!" I nodded smiling.

"Oh my gods! It's perfect! Percy this is the best honeymoon ever! Gods, I love you so much!" She yelled, all in one breath. I laughed as she engulfed me in a hug, kissing my cheek.

"The house over there is Piper and Jason's," I pointed to the left. "And the house on the right is Calypso and Leo's. Will and Nico live on this island too, in the houses behind ours. Frank and Hazel will live here soon, since both his and Reyna's terms as praetor are nearly over. And I have a feeling Thalia and Reyna will move in soon. And Juniper and Grover live closer to the forest on the other side of the island." I was really glad so many of our friends lived here with us.

"This is great! All her friends live here or will live here, and it's close to New Rome, so they can send pegasi if they need us. Thank you, Percy. Best honeymoon/present ever." Annabeth smiled.

"Oh yeah, one more thing. My mom and Paul are going to move here soon, since Estelle doesn't go to school yet, and she loves playing with Sasha. And Paul got this amazing job offer to teach here, so they're going to move here as soon as Paul's school year is over," I said. Annabeth loved my mom, so I knew she would be happy about it.

"Oh my gosh that's great! I love Estelle and we'd be close so we could come over and babysit." I nodded. Annabeth threw herself at me in a hug, and kissed me passionately. Finally I broke away, taking her hand and leading her into the house.

Annabeth's P.O.V.

Percy lead me through the front door, and I gaped at the sight in front of me. There was a beautiful living room, where you could see straight to the dining area, and past that a very modern kitchen. The walls were a soft creme color. The couch was grey, accented with blue and green pillows. The rug in the center was also a teal color. The dining table was wooden, and had matching chairs. The large kitchen counters were marble, with swirls of grey in them. The cabinets had clear doors, and I could see the green, blue, and teal kitchen utensils inside.

"It's beautiful," I breathed. Percy laughed at my expression.

"This is just the start," Percy replied, dragging me to a hallway behind the kitchen. It lead to the right, and I followed Percy into the first door, at my left. It was a set of double doors, made of frosted glass. Percy threw open the doors and I gasped. There was a wooden desk, made of some sort of dark wood. My laptop lay on it, and I discovered pads of paper, pencils, rulers, and all kinds of drafting tools in the drawers. A daisy plant sat on my desk. A grey rug shaped like an owl lay in the center, and it seemed to sparkle in the light. There was a cork pin board above my desk, where I could pin reminders and work. There was a bookshelf next to my desk, already filled with all my architecture books, lots of other books on war strategy, and some mortal books for me to read for fun. Some I had read, some I hadn't. The best part was the walls. They were also the creme color, but Percy had framed lots and lots of photos and hung them up. There were many of us. There was even one of him and I on the alter. I didn't know how Percy got all these pictures, but I was so glad he did. There were a few pictures of Percy, Magnus Chase, Alex Fierro, and I. There was even one of us with Sadie and Carter Kane, the descendants of the Egyptian gods. There were some of me with Percy's-I mean my mom, Paul, and Estelle. There was one photo of my mom (Athena) and I, both of us smiling, and her arm around me.

"Percy...it's perfect. You are the best husband ever, and it's only been one day," I said, smiling.

"And you're the best wife any man could ever ask for," he replied, picking me up in a hug. We continued touring the house. In that hallway there was also Percy's office, also with pictures around the walls and had a strong Poseidon theme. There was also a bathroom. We went upstairs. First he showed me the master bedroom. It was a large room, also with creme walls, but there was a single stripe of sea green (reminding me of Percy's eyes) through the whole room. The bed spread was the same sea green color, but the pillows were grey, and the circular rug under the bed was made of the same fabric as the owl one in my office. There was a walk in closet (with all our clothes in it), and the bathroom had the same marble as the kitchen, along with the same color scheme as the rest of the house. Percy showed me the five spare bedrooms, all furnished and with different color schemes. There was two bedrooms that were attached to the same large bathroom, and another bathroom, unattached, along the hallway. There was also a laundry room. We made our way back to the living room.

"Percy, you did all this for me?" I asked, totally shocked. He nodded.

"I would do anything for you Wise Girl. If you have nightmares at night, I'll wake up and help you through them. If you really want ice cream at an odd hour, I'll go get it for you. I would go through Tartarus twice for you Annabeth. I love you," He said, smiling at me. I teared up, and one tear slid down my cheek. I threw myself at him in a hug, trying to get closer, even though every part of our bodies was already touching each other. (Not like that you dirty minded children).

"Percy, thank you. I love you, and couldn't ask for a better husband, best friend, soulmate, or prince, because you are all of those things." I wiped away my tears.

"Anything for you, my queen." He kissed my forehead, and we collapsed on the couch happily.