Monks.

Weeks passed and the twosome pair were like two peas in a pod

Weeks passed and the twosome pair were like two peas in a pod. Everything they did they did together. Not that it was weird, but rather, they had grown close due to the hardships of living in a homeless shelter. It was lunch time and Phedra was currently chewing on the Mess Hall's excuse for a chicken salad. The romaine lettuce was soggy, and the meat was cold in the middle—but knowing Phedra, this wasn't her time, nor place to complain about the lack of efficacy in the kitchen. A meal was a meal, and she needed to eat to survive.

Hana simply opted for a hamburger, and cartoned milk. Though Phedra encourages her to eat meals that have more nutritional values, Hana simply did not have an appetite these past couple of weeks. She was trying though, and that all that mattered.

"Oh my God," Phedra drawled on the latest fashion trends as she skimmed through Cosmopolitan, these days Streetwear was all the rave in underground fashion, which, would soon make its debut in High-fashion once companies like Gucci, or Louis Vuitton learn to collaborate with Bape, "You won't believe what people consider 'it' these days."

"Well that's what you get for reading off of Cosmopolitan," Hana mumbled, munching into her soft food as she stared into space. The colors of the cafeteria were rather...bland. The Grey clashed with the crimson abstract design set to add more livelihood to the rather depressing home of many people without one. Nonetheless they failed...terribly.

Hana's face contorted at the tacky designs, still listening to her friend's opinion on the mundane reviews of what celebrities were wearing. The magazine must've been an old publication because Phedra's demeanor brightened when she came across a familiar face.

"Hey! Hana this girl looks like you!"

Phedra flipped the flimsy magazine that was obviously tearing at the edges as she recognized the outfit she worn for a party sometime last year. The baby blue designed outfit hand-picked by Amy, the night she would partake in coitus with Abel Tesfaye, the same night she would have seen Frank perform a beautifully written serenade. A lot went on last year now that I think about it.

Hana scanned the room cautiously as she brought her face in close proximity of Phedra, "That is me," she so carefully spilled her secret causing Phedra to squeal loudly. Hana hissed at her to quiet down which she obliged.

"Sorry," her voice dropping a few octaves, "It's just that—it's not everyday that your friend is on a magazine!"

"Yeah, well it's old."

"Still! Girl you must've been IT, last year. Still don't know what you're doing in a homeless shelter bee, tee, dubs," she shrugged, still skimming the pages as Hana cringed at her horrible connotation.

She lets out a lengthy sigh, "I had connections. Remember when I told you about my run-ins with Odd Future? Well turns out my old friend at the time in Vegas knew the leading rapper of the whole collective. I also had a thing with Frank,"