Crack Rock.

Amy in the picture above :)

The next morning, Hana arose with a sudden stomach-ache. Though she couldn't indicate why she'd been having maladies, she did get up from bed in the early morning. Her naked body rushing past the bedroom and towards the toilet. Her mouth releasing bodily fluids from the night prior as drug paraphernalia stuck to her nose.

Hana looked into the mirror, attempting to remove any remnants of cocaine, all the while removing her eyeliner that bled lack of taking off the makeup, "Damn," Hana mumbled as she tilted her neck marked with a hickey. Her body had yet to recover from her night with Abel, but she'll be fine. Her face had a weird glow to it, Abel was definitely a natural in the bedroom and that's something to commend about him. As Hana made her way back to the suite, she noticed Abel staring at his phone, irritation evident in his face.

Hana crawled back onto her side, still tired however noticed Abel staring at her in disdain.

"How much did they pay you to take these photos of us?" He asked accusingly, throwing his phone onto her lap as she sat up in confusion, "What are you taking ab-"

"Look at the pictures!" He rudely interrupted. His voice as so crass that Hana rolled her eyes, he was obviously tripping.

When her eyes fell onto an article, she froze. It was a picture of them at the nightclub, both kissing fervently.

The Weeknd on #BaeWatch?
Abel, 22, was last seen at a private party with a woman we don't know much about yet! Sources say she was dating Odd Future's Frank Ocean, we'll follow this story once we get more information

Hana scrolled down the website, reading some of the nasty comments said about her. And oh, were they nasty,

Anon: That bitch is so ugly, looking like she been ran through!

Kenna1: How you gonna be seen with frank and leave with The Weeknd? Whore! 😂

Thegirlnextdoor: Y'all some hating ass bitches, Y'all know shit about this girl and pass judgement. The way I see it,! Y'all wish y'all was this girl! Next.

Hana threw the phone back to Abel, her body numb at the allegations pointed towards her, the silence in the room was tense as she awkwardly grabbed her panties from off of the floor. Her tall, thick legs pulling it up to her core before searching for her dress.

"So," Abel began irritatingly.

Hana was unbothered by him, she just needed to find a ride to Malachi's house and handle this situation with him. Not some one-night stand that clearly didn't trust her.