Super Rich Kids.

"I'm home" Hana announced to an empty mansion filled with obscure paintings and clay sculptures

"I'm home" Hana announced to an empty mansion filled with obscure paintings and clay sculptures. Hana's father was an avid collector of paintings who's origin she'd yet to discover, however the paintings contrasted well with the overall aesthetics of the home. Removing her custom made Jimmy Choo loafers that she strictly wore for school, she slid her feet into her brown, Gucci slides.

As she shuffled down the grande foyer and into the kitchen, Hana was greeted by her caretaker, or lack of thereof—the nanny. Annalise was her name, and she had been Hana's caretaker since Hana was a mere infant, "Hey Ana." Hana says respectfully as she placed her book bag on the counter made of granite.

"Hana!" Ana enthused as she placed a bowl of fruit in front of her, assorted were chopped bananas, ripe watermelon, cantaloupe, drizzled in chia seeds

"Hana!" Ana enthused as she placed a bowl of fruit in front of her, assorted were chopped bananas, ripe watermelon, cantaloupe, drizzled in chia seeds. Analyzing the bowl, she grabs a piece of fruit before taking a bite out of the succulent, ripe fruit.

"How was school?" Ana inquired.

Hana simply shrugged, "It was alright I guess."

She was passing all of her AP classes with flying colors, her parents assured that she received state of the art education along with the top tutors in the state of California. Hana, of course was your typical rich girl.

Spoiled. Sheltered. Sad.

Spoiled as in receiving everything she's wanted. A personal shopper, personal stylist, personal trainer, personal nutritionist, a nanny, a personal tutor, a tennis coach, a personal equestrian, a publicist, a PR agent, a personal photographer, a personal hairstylist, a personal makeup artist, a maid, and event coordinator.

All at the age of sixteen.

Sheltered as in although her parents were barely home because they're too busy attending summits, and trade meetings in foreign countries, they made sure Hana was in the best of hands. Since birth, Annalise vowed that Hana's safety came before her's.