14. HOLDING BACK

As promised some fluff for you guys, Ik ik it took forevveerrr to get here but didn't wanna rush things. Hop is slow to feel things (?) I feel like and Allie will take a little longer to get there cause she does have very valid reasons to dislike him lol, but we'll get to the good stuff later. But for now enjoy Hop becoming fluffy :3

ahah this is also kind of funny too, at least I think so lol

not edited

_______________________

Allie buried her face into the soft fleece that was wrapped around her, letting out a small sigh of content. Then her eyes snapped open and she sprang up from the couch letting out a small yelp of surprise, "What am I doing here!"

Hopper who had fallen asleep on the coffee table nearly fell out of his chair in shock. He quickly regained his composure, "You got drunk, remember?"

Allie sat back down on the couch, her head starting to throb, "Oh no," she muttered, broken memories of what had happened flashed in her mind. Her eyes widened when she realized she was not wearing her dress anymore. She pulled what she now recognized as Hoppers jacket tighter around her body, "so, um," she trailed off her face bright red.

Hopper grabbed her dress from the floor and tossed it at her, "get dressed I want to check something out," he told her curtly and walked out of the break room, the door softly closing behind him.

Allie pulled on the dress quickly and scowled at the stain on the front, how did that get there? She still held Hoppers large jacket tight in her hands as she walked towards the door, her mind racing with questions. Mainly those questions being what stupid things did she do and where could she find a painkiller for her headache.

She opened the door and Hopper barely acknowledged her as they started to walk out of the station. She rushed to keep up with his long strides, her voice catching in her throat, "um Jim- ah sorry- Hopper, here," she held out his jacket, not really sure why she called him by his first name.

JIM'S POV

Hopper raised an eyebrow at her and took the jacket, their hands brushing briefly causing his cheeks to warm. Something that shouldn't be happening, not just from her at least. Hopper stifled a groan of annoyance, why was he acting this way? This kid had to be at least ten years younger than he is, and she was a real pain in the ass. He opened the door to his cruiser and got in, trying to not watch as Allie get into the passenger seat.

"Where are we going?" Her sweet voice rang in his ears causing him to squirm in his seat as he pulled out of the parking lot.

"The morgue," he replied as dryly as he could.

"The morgue!" Allie let out a gasp of shock and then huffed, "You gonna arrest someone there? Probably only bringing me so you can make sure I don't do anything else stupid," she snapped.

Hopper raised an eyebrow at her mood change, "No, I'm not going to arrest someone. I have a hunch," he said honestly, ignoring her comment about him keeping an eye on her. Truthfully, he was starting to enjoy her company even if she was in a crabby mood. At that thought, he clenched his jaw and sped through a red light causing the tires to screech and a couple of stray cars honk and swerve.

"Shit, Jim!" Allie shouted, rising in her seat and instinctively grabbing his upper arm, and then quickly releasing it with an awkward grin and rosy cheeks, "sorry," she muttered.

Hopper's heart raced, this was the second time she called him by his actual name and it made him feel like some stupid teenager again. "It's fine," he cleared his throat and parked the car at the morgue, "I'm going to go in first, then-"